Part 14

Daon's POV
I trailed quietly behind him, curious as to why he wanted to talk to me privately. We walked into the piano room, where he looked around to see if students were there before closing it. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the side, where some headphones and speakers were tucked in. I was slightly taken aback at the sudden hand grab, but he let go.

"So...Yoongi."
"Oppa. Respect, young one." He commented, bending over to take out a notebook. I watched him and shifted in my seat. 'Young one.' What is he a grandpa?
"Ok, Yoongi oppa. What's up?"
"We just need to talk. About..."
I looked at him suspiciously, "About?"
"Chaewon."

My eyes widened. "Hold up, my Chaewon? Lee Chaewon?"
"Is there any other Chaewon I could possibly be talking about?" He rolled his eyes and continued, "Anyways I just need-"
"What do you need from her? Omo," I scooted closer to him, biting my lip nervously. "Do you like her?!"

He jumped up, staring at me like I set off a bomb. "What the hell?! Of course not! I'd rather date your weird ass brother than my Chaewon!!"
"Wait, what did you just-"
Yoongi began blushing, his cheeks rising with a pink color. "F-forget what I said! The point is, Chaewon's my half sister!"

Okay. A lot of information. Too much information for my apparent 'fetus brain.'

I had no response. Looking dumbfounded, he facepalmed as he put his headphones around his neck. "I knew it," he muttered. "She didn't tell anyone. As in anyone. What a stupid idiot."
"Y-you're her b-brother?! But your last name is Min-"
"HALF, CHILD. I repeat, I am her HALF brother."
I made a 'wtf-quit-yelling' face and tapped my foot on the ground. "Okay okay, half. But what's wrong with her?"

Yoongi stared at me unbelievably, "Are you just dense or something? She likes your boyfriend!"
I found myself being shocked again. But at the same time, everything made sense. It was why she got mad when she saw us walking together. It was why she wouldn't talk to me as much anymore. He kept explaining everything that's happened between her and Jungkoook, how apparently she's known him for so long to the point that she got head-over-heels for him. And how now that I 'have him to myself,' she's become some broken hearted fool.

I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration. "Oppa what am I supposed to do? I can't just tell Jungkook to stop all of this."
"Why can't you? It's just fake right? Unless you like him." I bit and lip and thought about it.

He's right. Why can't I just do it? Everything's fake, we don't even like each other. Right...?

"But, that's kinda..."
"Kinda what?" He said in a challenging tone.

"Dumb." said a voice behind us.

We turned surprised to see Jungkook casually dropping his bag on the side, making his way towards me. I gasped as he stared at us, "Hyung, you forgot to lock the damn door." Yoongi gulped and nodded, "Oh, did I?"

Jungkook pulled up a chair and sat next to me, intertwining our fingers. Yoongi watched him as the other began to talk. "Sure it's fake, but she can't just break up with me because of her friend. Chaewon can get over me. As they say, 'there's many ducks in the pond.'"
"Jungkook, it's fish." I said, trying to hold in a laugh.
"Same shit."

Yoongi sighed and pointed at Jungkook, knowing this will go nowhere with the younger's stubbornness, "Fine. I don't know about you guys but there's many things that'll go wrong because of this whole set up you did."
He got up and scribbled something onto a sticky note before crumpling it and putting it into my hand. We watched him silently put away his music material before heading out.

I unwrapped the note and saw it was his number. After putting it into my cell phone, I threw the paper into my bag before sitting quietly, remembering Jungkook was still next to me.

I awkwardly stood up, running to my bag to get out. As I walked to the door, he grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave."

I turned to him and saw he had this expression on his face. Not the usual smirking, arrogant  face that I found so attractive. Not the sad, desperate looking expression. It was a face that seemed like he truly admired someone. Me. Jungkook had a look of total admiration on his face, something I never really noticed and saw.

"But we have class, please let go of me."
"No, I'm never going to. I won't let you go." He said, staring deeply into my eyes.

I gave in and let him control me as he pulled me closer. We sat down on the floor, me awkwardly playing with the edge of my skirt, him fidgeting with his fingers nervously.
Minutes passed and I wanted to give up. What were doing? Just sitting here, together quietly.

"Yah, talk to me. Please." He said in a pleading voice. I looked up to see his eyes slightly glistened with tears. Was he about to cry?

a/n: hiiiiiiiii okok so today is my dad's bday LEL *SINGS HAPPY BDAYYYY*
Jk my voice would bust ppls ears. Anywayssssss wow a lot happened.
SRY IT IS 1) SHORT 2) I KINDA DID A CLIFFHANGER BAHAHA
I'll be updating tmr since I got no school. Soooo GET READY FOR WHATEVER. This book will only be 20 chapters btwXD
Please comment vote and share! Ily all<3333