Chapter One

Alecie P.o.v

*5 Months Earlier*

I looked at the time on the clock and scoffed, this is ridiculous. Its 3 o’clock in the morning and Anthony is not home, I know he said he was going out with friend but this is ridiculous.

I heard the door close from downstairs and I hopped out of bed I was sick of this, I ran down the stairs not missing one. I walked into the kitchen and their Anthony was making him a sandwich like he didn’t just walk in the house at 3 o’clock in the morning.

“B, I don’t want to hear your mouth right now” he said and bit into his sandwich.

“Fuck that Anthony; do you know what time it is nigga?”

He shrugged and continued eating his sandwich; I walked up to him and smelled him.

“You smell like sex, perfume, alcohol Anthony!”

“So, it doesn’t matter.”

“What does that even mean?”

“It means I going to bed and you can either come join me or get out of my face” He said and put his plate in the sink, he bumped passed me and turned the light off in the kitchen leaving me standing there looking like an idiot.

Chris P.o.v

My phone started ringing and I reach over Tay, I looked at the urgent message. It was from Alecie; I pulled my arm from around Tay and slowly moved making my way out the bed not to wake her up. I got out the bed and walked out the room, I called Alecie and she answered on the first ring.

“What’s up B, it’s three in the morning” she sniffed on the other end and I automatically went in to protective mode.

“What happened?”

“It Anthony again, he came home 5 minutes ago smelling like Sex, Alcohol, and Perfume”

I sighed; she should just leave this nigga.

“Alecie, you should just leave him you know he messing around and you still stay”

“It not that easy Chris” she said and started crying again.

“B, it going to be alright look how about tomorrow you come over my house and we can have a best friend sort of thing” she stopped crying but was still sniffling.

“Okay, I guess but if Taylor is going to be there I’m not coming you know she can’t stand me or Kay. I can’t stand her either but I tolerate her for you”

“She just has to warm up to you guys”

“Chris, I’ve known you since 6th grade. You have been dating her for almost a year now; she should be passed the warming up stage boo”

I chuckled and she laughed a little bit, “Well lucky for you she won’t be here, and I would invite Kay but she’s out of town and besides I just want it to be me and you”

I could feel her smiling through the other end, “Okay I’ll see you tomorrow”

*Next Day*

Alecie P.o.v

I walked up Chris door and opened it with my key, “Chris, where you at?”

He didn’t answer so I walked up the stairs knowing him he probably is still sleeping, I opened the door to his room and there was Chris standing there naked he turned around when he heard the door open.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry I was just um” I said and cover my eyes, I heard him chuckled and I blushed a little.

“Shut it Maurice, just put some clothes on so we can go” I walked out of the room but bumped into the wall because I wasn’t looking.

I heard Chris full blown laughing now, I flipped him off and w opened my eyes to walk out the bedroom door.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed and banana, I was scrolling through my messages which where all from Anthony. I scoffed and deleted them all, if he doesn’t want me to check up on him he shouldn’t check up on me.

“Let’s Go!” I heard Chris yell from the foyer, I walked out the kitchen and out the door.

“Where we going?”

“It a surprise, and I will not tell you where we are going so don’t ask me again” I scoffed and got in the car he know I hate surprises