Chapter Four

Anthony P.o.v

When I got home Alecie still wasn’t there, I shrugged and went to take a shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist , I heard the front door close and I walked out the bathroom.

“B, where have you been?” she turned around and was about to answer but she saw me in a towel and looked at my chest.

“N-none of your business” she stuttered a little. I smirked and walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“It’s none of my business, huh?” I said and kissed her neck.

“G-get off me Anthony, I’m still mad at you” she said.

“Why baby, you know you can’t stay mad at me for too long.” I said and kissed her neck again, she shivered a little bit and I smirked.

She scoffed and tried to pull away from me, “Come on Anthony I don’t feel like playing any games with you”

“I’m not playing games, I missed my baby” I said and kissed her spot, she moaned instantly.

“Fuck it” she said and wrapped her arms around my neck, and brought me into a kiss.

Angel P.o.v

“Bitch shut up talking to me, I don’t like you!” I yelled at Taylor, she kept asking me questions and they were pissing me off.

“You’re a bitch” she said and rolled her eyes.

“That’s it” I was about to pounce on her but Chris came through the door. I glared towards Taylor, “You got lucky hoe”

I ran over to Chris and jumped on him; he chuckled and spun me around.

“I missed you to Angel” he said and put me down, he walked over to Taylor and tried to kiss her.

“What?” he said when she crossed her arms over her chest.

“We need to talk Chris” she said and walked out the room.

He looked at me and I rolled my eyes, he sighed and followed her into the other room.

Chris P.o.v

I followed Taylor into the kitchen and she stood so that I was in front of her.

“Chris, what did you tell me yesterday?”

I shrugged and walked to the fridge and grabbed water.

“Okay let me refresh your memory; you said that you were going to take me out just the two of us”

My eyes grew big and I looked at the ground, I totally forgot about saying that. When Alecie called me last night I forgot about what I told Taylor.

“And then on top of blowing me off, you blew me off for that bitch you call a best friend.”

“Come on Tay; don’t be like that it wasn’t Alecie’s fault I forgot.”

“Yes, it is you forgot all about me because you were taking that little bitch around town living it up!”

“No baby it wasn’t even like that, baby look Alecie was going through something with Anthony and she needs her best friend”

“That is what the other one is for”

“Her name is Kay baby you know that” I said she rolled her eyes.

“Whatever the point is that you always do this to me, you make plans with me but you blow me off for your ‘best friend’ and I’m sick of it Chris” she said using air quotes over best friend.

“What are you saying Taylor?”

“I’m saying that you need to make your mind up about whom you want to be with because obviously, you aren’t in this relationship all the way with me.”