Chapter Thirty One

Alecie P.o.v

*4 years later*

I sat the last box down and turned around as Khala beamed up at me; I gave her an encouraging smile.

“Oh my god can you believe it?” she said rubbing her extended belly, “I’m finally moving into a house no more apartment for me” she said.

I chuckled and rubbed her belly, she was going to be a great mother I can already tell. I heard feet running toward the room we were in and soon someone peep around the corner, she smiled and I crossed my arms.

“Are you running in the house again Joy?” I said, she walked into the room and gave me a cheeky smile showing her two front teeth missing.

“I’m sorry mommy” I chuckled and picked her up tickling her. Graham came into the room out of breath, I sat Joy down.

“Uncle Graham your slow!” she said hitting his leg, Graham looked like he was catching his breath.

“Uh-oh your husband’s getting out that can’t be good” I said to Khala, she chuckled while Graham just glared at me.

“You have a demon child I just thought you should know” he said, I feigned hurt.

“What are you talking about she is just like I was when I was that age!” I said and he scoffed, he went and wrapped her arms as much as he could around Khala he kissed her and my heart dropped a little but I played it off.

“Eww get a room!” I yelled throwing a teddy bear at them.

“We have rooms but you are always here” Graham snapped

I held up my hand and grabbed Joy; “Okay Okay, I can take a hint” is aid walking out the room.

“Have fun having pregnant sex! Love you guys!” I said they gave me a response and I walked out the house, me and Joy walked to the car and got in.

I pulled out there driveway and began to drive to me house, when we pulled up I saw NeeNee’s car in the driveway. I got out and Joy ran to the house she opened the door and ran inside, “Joy I told you not to run in the house” I said closing the door.

“Oh shut up you sound like such a mom” I turned and saw Angel standing there, I squealed and hugged her to my chest.

I looked over her body and saw she was already getting a little baby bump, I smiled.

“Oh you going to be so fattt!” I said and she just rolled her eyes, “Hey leave my beautiful fiancée alone” Julian said wrapping his arm around her making her blush.

“Aww Young love it just so cute, Make me want to puke” I said pinching their cheeks, “Hater!” Bridget yelled at my back

I walked to the kitchen and saw NeeNee fat ass in my fridge.

“Bitch don’t you have food at yo house?” I snapped at her, someone tugged my leg and I looked down.

“Auntie Bubbles you said a bad word!” NeeNee’s son said to me, I cover my mouth.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry, I have been bad I guess it’s because I haven’t gotten my hug yet!” I said holding my arms out. He ran into them and crashed into my I hugged him and he wrapped his arm around my neck. I kissed his cheek and let him go; he is looked more like his daddy every day.

“Dang you look more like your daddy everyday” I said voicing my thoughts.

“Well that mean he is just going to be sexy” Langston said coming around the corner with Joy in his arms.

He put her down and scooped me into a hug, “How is my favorite sister-in-law?” he said

“I’m your only sister-in-law and I would be a lot better if my feet were touching the ground!” I yelled at him, he chuckled and sat me down.

I punched his chest and he chuckled, he went and kissed NeeNee and again there was the nerve-wracking pang in my chest.

As you can see everyone is happy, their either married, getting married, with child, our have one. Me on the other hand I’m still single I don’t think I can ever try to find anybody again; the only person I need is Joy.

I found out it was pregnant with her a month after I left Atlanta and move back to Miami, I cried for a whole week because one I was going to be a single mother and two I didn’t know who her father is. As she grew older I see who he is now, he has the same skin complexion, his eyes, that pretty smile, his nose, and she even talks and walked like him. It gets heartbreaking sometimes to see her as exact replica of him; I bet he would probably be happy to know he had a girl he always wanted one.

Every since that day I have work hard as hell to make a good life for my daughter. I don't take any handouts I work for everything, I went back to school and got my doctorates degree. I'm a nurse right now and I love my job, I moved to a neighborhood close to my parents house. Joy goes over there when I have to work our she goes with my neighbor Micheal.  Micheal is like a fill in father, when I first over in he didn't hit on me at all, he took one look at me and said he was going to help. He was there through all the late might cravings and the mood swings.He is like my best friend he Even is there when I need a shoulder to cry on. He doesn't know everything about my passed but he knows the basics and he doesn't judge me.

I talk to Marie all the time, I though after what happened with Anthony she would hate me but she has become like a sister to me. She doesn't talk to me about Anthony but from what she says he seem happy.She just got engaged to her high sweetheart and it cute to see her happy, from what she tells me he seems like a good man.

As for Chris, I haven't heard from him or seen him or talked to him. We have had no communications and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as I can. I'd be lying if I didn't say I missed him because I did; Me,Him,and Kay were like the three musketeers and even though me and Kay are close we both know that's it something missed from or group. From what Angel has told me he is living in LA, he has a job done there as CEO of some huge company and he sends Angel money from time to time. I also know that he is single and living alone....

I'm not the same person I use to be, I barley go out I'm more of a home body. I don't got on dates, I guess I'm done with that. I'm not looking for anybody and ain't nobody checking for me so there's no point.

“Alecie, are you okay?.Your too quiet ” NeeNee said

I nodded, “Yeah I’m fine. Just thinking about some things ” I said smiling.

*Later that night*

Everybody had left the house and I was sitting in the living room reading a book, Joy was asleep so it was the only time when I can read.

There was a knock on my door and I looked at the clock; it read ’10:00’ o’clock.

“Who could that be at this time of night?” I said getting up and looking the through the peephole.

I couldn’t see who it was so I grabbed a bat just in case, I opened the door and he smiled at me, “Hey Alecie”