Chapter Twenty Six

Taylor P.o.v

I was in the kitchen cooking for Chris; he hasn’t come out of the den since that bitch came and visited him. My phone started to ring and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID, “Hello?” I said.

“Hey Taylor, how’s the baby doing?” the voice said coming out all cheerful like, my body immediately went cold.

“What the fuck are you doing, you’re going to fuck everything up” she scoffed.

“No I’m not; I just wanted to tell you that your plan is working. Anthony and Alecie just left, Alecie got to arguing with Mrs.Grandey and when Anthony saw me he nearly pissed his pants.”

“Good, did she say anything about the wedding?”

“Yeah she said, that ‘shell be damn if you marrying my son anytime soon’” Jae repeated back to me.

“Good, now I got to go make sure that Chris is not talking to her. He thinks I don’t know that he was cheating on me with her but I do know, which I why I needed to get her far away from here.”

“Okay, I’ll call you if anything changes.” She said, hanging up.

I smiled to myself and put some noodles in the pot, “So you knew what was going on between us?” I froze when I heard Chris voice.

I turned around and feigned intense, “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play stupid with me Taylor, I heard you conversation. Now I’m going to ask you again, you knew what was going on between me and Alecie?”                            

I nodded, “Yeah I did and I forgave you Chris now can we just stop talking about it?” he just stared at me, and shook his head.

“No I got some more Questions for you” he said crossing his arms over his chest. I turned back around to finish chopping scared to look him in the face.

“Okay, go ahead…” I said, I waited for him to speak but he didn’t.

“Chris what do you want to ask?” I said turning around only to have him stand right behind me, he stared me straight in my eyes and I bit my bottom lip nervously.

“Is this baby mines?” I stared at him.

“How could you ask me something like that Chris?”

“Stop Bullshitting me Taylor and tell me the truth for once in this sorry ass relationship we got!” he yelled at me causing me to flinch.

“I am telling you the truth Chris, this baby is yours” I said crying, I had to get him off my back.

“Taylor look me in my face and tell me if this baby is mine” he said taking my chin and forcing me to look in his eyes.

I just stared into them, opening and closing my mouth he has never been this close to me when and I just sighed.

“No it not” I said, he let go of my chin and backed away from me.

He leaned against the counter and didn’t look at me, “Whose baby is it?”

I sighed with real tears falling out my eyes now, this was going bad and fast.

“August” I said silently, he nodded and grabbed his car keys.

“I want your shit out my house when I get back Taylor, I suggest you call August because that car out there isn’t your anymore and I think you’re going to need a ride” he said grabbing my keys to leaving me standing there looking like an idiot.

Alecie P.o.v

I was lying in the bed looking up at the ceiling Anthony went was in the bathroom taking a shower; I took one when we first got here. I sighed and ran my hand through my wet hair, my phone starred to ring and I picked it up and saw a number that I haven’t seen in over 3 months I just stared at my once. Anthony came out the room and I slide the ignore button turning my phone completely off, I looked at him and he walked to his suitcase he has been ignoring me since we got here. I got off the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist, he sighed.

“What are you doing Alecie?”

“I’m hugging my fiancée because I fucked up” in more ways than one a voice in my head said.

He turned around and place his hands on my waist, “It wasn’t just you; my mom was in the wrong too I really just wish that you guys would get along”

I put my head in his chest and closed my eyes, “I’ll try but you know I’m not very good and keeping my mouth shut and holding my tongue but for the sake of this wedding I guess I could try and be a good girl” I said, he lifted my head up and kissed my lips.

“And that’s all I ask” I smiled; I looked at his bare chest and just notice he was naked.

“What do you have planned tonight?” I said looking up from his chest. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

“I was thinking I could stay in and make love to my beautiful fiancée” I smiled and kissed him as he carried me to the bed.