Chapter Eleven

Alecie P.o.v

I lay on his chest and outlined his tattoos, I heard his soft snoring from above me and I smiled. I know I should feel bad but I don’t, I mean I never felt this way with Anthony. With him I t was just lust, lust, and more lust but with Chris was like we were sort of making love and it felt good to be loved again. I looked at the time and saw it was 5 o’clock; damn we were out for a long time. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom, I can’t go home smelling like sex. I turned the water on and waited for it to get hot; when it did I jumped in and started washing up. I soon felt arms around my waist and I jumped a little.

“Chill B, it just me” Chris said and chuckled; I turned around and smacked him in the chest.

“That’s not funny, you scared me” I said and pouted again, he leaned down and bit my bottom lip. I smiled, “you use to do that when we were little”

He nodded and started to wash up again but he took the towel away from me.

“Chris, what the fuck nigga”

“Chill out, I just want to get you back” I shrugged and turned around as he washed my back off and then he kissed my neck.

“All done” he said in my ear making me shiver. I nodded and turned the water off, he got out first and then I got out he wrapped a towel around his waist and then wrapped one around my body. I was about to walked but he took me by surprise and lifted me up, I started giggling and he carried me into the room. He threw me on the bed and climb on top for me, he lay down on my chest and I laughed.

“Get off of me nigga, I got to go home”

“You remember when we were little and I use to lay on you and you would play in my hair” I nodded and started playing in his hair.

“Yeah, and NeeNee would come in and mess with us.” He chuckled and nodded his head.

“Okay, enough of memory lane I got to go” he lifted his head and pouted, I bit his bottom lip and he chuckled.

“You can’t pout that my job” I said and pushed him off of me. He rolled to the other side and watched me.

“Were my clothes at?” I said looking through his dresser.

“In the guest room, Angel moved them in there because she wanted to wear them.” He said and got off the bed and put some boxers on, I nodded and walked out the room. I went into the room and found me something to wear ,when I found that I went and looked for my phone.

“CHRIS CALL MY PHONE I CANT FIND IT!” I yelled through the house still looking for it.