Chapter Thirty

Khala P.o.v

Alecie fumbled out of her room and he cheeks looked flushed; I stared at her and sat down the food I brought her.

“Oh shit what happened to you?” I said looking her up and down; he bedroom door opened and Chris came out. He glared at me and I looked between the both of them, simile and covered my mouth.

“YOU TWO GOT IT IN!” I yelled, Alecie covered my mouth but her cheeks change a slight color pink.

“Bitch stop yelling people could hear you!” I swatted her hand away.

“Bitch get your hand off me, Oh my god does that mean the wedding is off because I knew you two were meant to be Oh my god you guy got to name the first baby after me I can just see it now a little Khala running around being bad ass!” I said.

“I never said the wedding was off” Alecie said interrupting me; Chris and I snapped our necks towards her.

“W-what?” Chris stuttered, Alecie place her head in her hands, “I don’t know why I keep making this same mistake with you Chris but I can’t do Anthony like this I can’t just leave him like this we been through to much”

I snapped my head at Chris for his response, “Are you fucking kidding me right now! What the fuck was that back there then huh? What about what we been through I’ve been with you way longer then he has. So were use just using me, was that what you were doing Alecie?”

“YES!” she yelled at him, I saw the hurt cross Chris’s face, “Yes I was using you okay! I just want to feel good and you were there when Anthony wasn’t, I thought that was we both wanted until you started to catch these feelings. I never wanted you to get hurt I never want myself to get hurt; but at the end of the day I’m hurting everybody that I love” Alecie said tears falling down her face.

Chris jaw clenched and I just stared at them as they were both quiet, “Hol’ the fuck up that wasn’t he first time you guys had sex?” I asked.

“No it wasn’t” Anthony said standing by the door, Alecie looked at him and her face lost all its color.

Alecie P.o.v

“Oh shit…” I mumbled to myself, Khala looked at me.

“Oh shit is right you done fucked up now” she said, I glared at her I didn’t need her comment right now.

I moved closer to Anthony as he glared at Chris then he stared at me, “You were fucking him Alecie?”

I looked at the ground, “Yes but if wasn’t until after I found out about you and Jae” I said.

“Don’t you dare turn this around on me? I owed up to my cheating, I change to make you happy and the whole time you were over her fucking another dude but you made me feel guilty about my shit!” he yelled at me, tears rushed down my face.

“Anthony I sorr-” he cut me off.

“Don’t apologize to me Alecie you can save that bullshit! All those night you weren’t home I felt like shit because I knew I hurt you and you were doing the same shit to me!”  He said and he voice came out shaky meaning he was trying to hold back tears.

“Anthony I-” he cut me off again, he held his hand up.

“Tell me did you just accept my proposal because you felt guilty?” he said.

I closed my eyes and slowly nodded “Part of me did”, he let out a ragged breath he turned his head to the side.

“Anthony I’m so sorry” I said reaching for his arm but he moved it.

“Save it Alecie, I ain’t trying to hear anything you got to say cause at the end of the day you ain’t no batter then me; hell you might even be worse!” he said, he took his ring off and threw it on the ground and walked away.

I stared down at the ring and as more tears fell from my eyes, I felt someone place there hand on my back but I flinched back form there touch.

“DON’T. Touch. Me” I sneered at him.

“Alecie-”

“No Chris do you see what you caused! My fiancée just left me Chris!”

“Don’t place all this blame on me it takes two to fuck up!”

My legs began to feel like jelly and I was two second away from collapsing, “Get out” I said.

He stared at me, “Alecie”

“GET OUT THE FUCK OUT CHRISTOPHER!” I yelled at him, again the hurt flashed across his face he looked at me for the longest and the he bumped past me out of the door. When it was closed Khala was right by my side, she touches my shoulder and I crumpled; I fell to the floor in tears. She held me to her chest rubbing soothing circles in my back but she couldn’t say anything that will help the fact the two men that I loved just walked out of my life.