Chapter Two

Anthony P.o.v

I got out of my car and walked up the stairs to Jae house, I knocked on the door and she opened it in a robe.

“Anthony, what are you doing here? I just saw you last night, what you can’t get enough of me?”

“You know I can’t baby, let me in” she moved to the side and I walked into the house, I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her upstairs and into her bedroom, I threw her on the bed and got on top of her.

Alecie P.o.v

I looked at my phone and didn’t have any more messages from Anthony, I was about to call him but Chris snatched my phone from me.

“What the fuck Maurice”

“You are not calling that fuck boy; you are going to enjoy your day”

“How did you know I was going to call Anthony?”

“Please, I know you better than you know yourself.”

I rolled my eyes and mumbled a ‘whatever’, the car stopped and I looked around to figure out where we were.

“Chris, where are we?”

“You see, get out of the car” he walked over to my side and grabbed my hand we walked to a man and he smiled at us.

“How are you, my name is Grant and I will be your Skydiving instructor.”

“Your our wait?!” I yelled, and Chris started laughing next to me like it was the funniest thing in the world.

“Chris, this isn’t funny. You have lost your mind if you think I’m going up on a plane and jump out of it Negro please” I was about to walk away but he grabbed me back.

“Chill B, were not going on a plane its indoor skydiving”

I calmed down a little bit and then and I let Chris led me into the building.

He brought the sky diving gear and the man told me to get dress in the girl’s room.

I came back out and walked back into the room where the skydiving was taking place.

There was a guy already doing it and it looked kind of fun, when the guy was finished he came down.

He came and smiled at me and Chris, he was kind of cute.

“Hi, I’m Justin and I’m going to be taking you and your friend up” I nodded and he put and harness on me and strapped me in, he smelled pretty good.

When he was finished he did the same to Chris, “Are you ready?”

We both nodded and he walked both of us to the center of the platform.

“Now you are going to feel like you weightless that’s normal, your guys ready to go up?”

I and Chris nodded and we held each other hands soon I felt like I was being lifted off the ground.

Taylor P.o.v

I called Chris phone but I didn’t get an answer, I rolled my eyes. Why isn’t he answering, I thought he said we were going out tonight. I took of my dress and put on some sweats and a tank top; I walked into the kitchen and got me a container on ice cream. I walked back into the living room and sat down; I turned the TV on and sighed. Another night of Chris bailing on me, he better not be with his ‘Best friends’ I swear they both want the D especially that Alecie chick; I can’t stand her.