Chapter Twelve

Deatinee P.o.v

I'm in my zone I'm feeling it

Stop blowing my buzz quit killing it

So buy another round

They tried to shut us down

I walked out the room and found Alecie phone in the living room, Anthony must have left because he could have gotten the phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“OH God, is this Nee?” Chris deep voice boomed through the phone.

“I know this isn’t little Maurice, Wassup nigga” I said and sat on the couch.

“Nothing much, why you answering B phone?” he asked.

“Oh I’m at her house, why you calling her do you know where she is. I have been waiting at the house for at least 4 hours now trying to surprise her.”

“Uh, I don’t know where she is. I think that she should be on her way home, but I’m just guessing” he said really fast.

“Uh, Okay Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine I think I just need some rest.”

“Okay, you do that Bye” I said and hung up.

Chris P.o.v

“ALECIE YOUR PHONE IS AT YOUR HOUSE” I yelled, she came down the stairs and stood in front of me.

“Okay, wait did you talked to Anthony?” she said a little panicking.

“Nah, I talked to Nee she at your house; he wanted to surprise you”

“Did you tell her I was here?” she said and started gathering her things.

“Nah, I told her I didn’t know where you were.” She hooked her head.

“Oh okay, well I think I’m going home. Wait I have to find my keys, where did I put them?” she said and started looking around for them. I shook my head and walked back in the kitchen, I started looking for something to eat a nigga is hungry. The front door opened and I assumed it was Alecie but then I saw Taylor walked into the kitchen, my eye grew big and I started to panic.

“Hey, Baby what are you doing here?” I said and turned her away from the living room.

“Remember yesterday you said you were going to take me to the fair today” she said and wrapped her arm around my neck, oh shit I forgot about that.

“Oh yeah, I remember” I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her and looked out the corner of my eye and saw Alecie walking into the kitchen she saw us and started walking out slowly. I heard her grabbed her things and she then I heard the door close.

“What was that?” Taylor said and pulled away from the kiss, I shrugged and brought her back into the kiss. She soon forgot about what she was saying and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Alecie P.o.v

It a good thing I park across the street because then I would have been fucked! I got in the car and started it, I was about to pull off but I saw Chris and Taylor walk out hand-and- hand. At the moment I felt some type of way, I felt a little sad. I mean I know I just had sex with Chris and it was AMAZING, but at the same time I’m no better than the girl Anthony cheated on me with. I sighed and started the car; I drove home and saw a strange car in my driveway. I was about to get mad, I know Anthony doesn’t have that bitch at my house. I got out the car and walked up the drive way, I walked into the house.

“ANTHONY!” I yelled and I heard footsteps running down the stairs, I took out my earring and was taking off my shoes but u was knocked over.

“Bubbles!” NeeNee screeched in my ear. I let out a sigh of relief, I really didn’t want to go to jail for assault.

“Get Off me Nee!” I yelled and tried to get up but she wouldn’t let me, I tried to fight her off but she wouldn’t let me up. The front door opened and Anthony walked in, he looked at us and chuckled.

“What are you doing?” he asked Nee.

“I’m hugging my sister” she said and tighten her grip around my waist.

“Get her off of me Bae!” I said, he chuckled again and lifted NeeNee off of me.

“Let go of me before I kick you nuts!”  She screamed, he out her down cam over to me.

“Where have you been?” he said and wrapped an arm around my waist.

I didn’t get the same feeling as I had with Chris, but he is with Taylor but he has always been with Taylor why am I jealous now?

“Alecie, are you okay?” Antony asked.

“Yeah I’m fine, I was just over Kay’s house” he nodded and leaned down and kisses me.

“I missed you, I thought you had left again” he whispered so only I would hear him.

“Yeah, I’m sure you did” I said and pulled out of his grip I walked over to NeeNee and she looked at us weird, I pointed towards the stairs and we began to walk up them.