Chapter Sixteen

Alecie P.o.v

“She isn’t anybody you need to worry about!” Anthony said.

“Obviously she is if my boyfriend is carrying more about her that he is about me!”

“Really Alecie because if that was true then I wouldn’t be here arguing about her with you I would be old there fucking her!” he said and then my heart dropped into my stomach. I slapped him across the face and tears rolled down my eyes.

“So you were taking up for her, you didn’t want me to talk about you little side hoe!” I said and scoffed I can’t believe this shit.

“Alecie, even if she wasn’t my side you still shouldn’t go around fucking people up because they bumped into you!”

“You dumb ass she did that shit on purpose, she got jealous because she wish she was here in my place instead of me. I don’t see why because you don’t do anything but cheat on me!”

“B, would you just here me out!”

“No Anthony, I don’t want to hear you out I’m so over this shit and that a promise!” I grabbed my shoes and keys but he grabbed me.

“Alecie why do you always run away? Why can’t you just sit down and talk to me?” Anthony pleaded, I snatch my arm away from him.

“Fuck you Anthony, you always want to talk but if you didn’t fuck up then we wouldn’t be having this argument! Go fuck yourself and then go fuck that bitch and while you’re at it tell her don’t ever let me catch her slipping because I will finish what I started tonight!” I said and walked out the house I slammed the door and got into my car.

Chris P.o.v

I sat on the couch and watched the Bull play on T.V, I told Taylor to go home because I wasn’t really in the mood to be fucking around with her.

The front door opened and I groaned I really don’t want to deal with Taylor tonight but when she’s in the mood there is no stopping her.

“CHRIS?!” I heard a voice scream, I yelled that I was in the living room and Alecie came into view I sat up and Alecie came and straddled me by the waist, she started to kiss me and I kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my waist and started to rock her hips back and forth on my dick. Damn, she was giving me the same sensation I had form earlier. I lifted her up without breaking the kiss and carried her upstairs into the bed room. I threw her on the bed and started to kiss her again; I unbuckled her pants and took them off along with her Panties in one swift movement.

Jae P.o.v

I got up and answered the door and Anthony was standing there, I was about to close the door but Anthony came and wrapped his arms around my waist he began to kiss me and I kissed him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up so that my legs where wrapped around his waist, he carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed.