Chapter Twenty Nine

Alecie P.o.v

I felt something wet on top of my head and I slowly rose up opening my eyes. I pulled the wet thing off my head and it was a towel, I rubbed my eyes and looked over to my side.

I saw Chris sitting in the chair sleeping, I stared to freak out; why was he here! I thought he would have at least left after I fainted.

I face palmed myself, “Who the fuck faints?” I mumbled to myself, I slowly slid out of the bed and began to walk to the door but my dumbass tripped.

I looked to see what I tripped over and there was nothing there, “Great now you tripping over air dumbass” I mumbled again to myself. I heard someone chuckle and I looked over to see Chris staring at me.

I froze from his stare, some strands of my hair falling out of my bun. I moved them out of the way and he continued to stare at me.

“Chris why are you here?” I said standing up after having a staring contest with him. He slowly stood up and walked toward me.

“I wanted to talk to you” he said, I looked at him and turned on my heel walking out the room.

“Well I don’t really have anything to say to you” I said even though that was a lie I had so much to say to him but I dint want to talk to him.

When I got to the living room he grabbed me, and I felt that spark I yanked my arm away from him.

“Don’t touch me Christopher” I said using his full name, he hates when I call him that because he knows he in trouble.

“Alecie please just talk to me, I know you’re getting married on Sunday but I want to talk to you before you could possibly make the biggest mistake of your life”

I stared at him, “You know what a mistake was; not stopping this before it got to this point!”

“Please just listen to me” he said, I crossed my arms.

“Speak” I said he sighed.

“I fucked up; I fucked up big time I knew I had feeling for you when I first met you and I let you slip out of my fingers. I was too busy fucking around instead of making you mines and now I regret it; when we started this between us I was happy as hell. I felt like I was finally getting a chance with you but it was always someone in the way, when I had sex with Taylor I knew that I was going to lose you. I hate to see the look in your eyes when you found out like that; and I’m so sorry Alecie please forgive me”

I stared at him with tears welding up in my eyes

“You knew what this was when we started this Chris!”

“Alecie I have feelings for you, why can’t you just accept that!”

“Chris, I’m with Anthony and you’re with Taylor. This is just a friend with benefits thing and you know it, I just wanted to get even I didn’t expect you to fall in love”

“Alecie, I didn’t just fall in love I’ve been in love with you!”

My heart stopped when he said that, “Answer this for me Alecie; do you love him the same way you love me?”

I stared at him and then looked at the ground, “I think you should leave Chris”

I didn’t look up but I felt him staring at me, he walked over to me and held on to my waist. He lifted my face towards him and kissed me with so much passion; he slid his tongue across my bottom lip and asked for entrance. I wouldn’t let him in so he bit on my bottom lip I moaned a little in his mouth and he stuck his tongue in. He explored my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, that same tingly feeling I get every time he kissed me came over me again. I had to have him and I had to have him now, I pulled away from him and grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom.