Chapter Twenty Seven

Alecie P.o.v

*Two Days before the wedding*

I stared down at my phone this is the 5th time today he has called me today; he has been calling me non-stop for the past week.

I sighed, Anthony came into the room and smiled at me he was fully dress while I was still in my bra and panties from last night. I crawled over to him and sat on my calves, I pouted and he looked at me.

“What wrong with you B?” he said, I put on my best puppy dog face.

“I don’t want you to leave!” he chuckled and leaned down to kiss me.

“I gotta go get my tux and you know if I don’t you’re going to get mad and throw a fit” I crosses my arms over my chest knowing his was right.

I got out of bed and went to my dresser to get some clothes out, “Whatever” I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned around, “Two more days are you ready?” he asked.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded at him, I hope I’m ready for this; I know I love Anthony but getting married I a huge step and I still haven’t told him about what happened between me and Chris.

“Alecie are you okay?” I looked in his eyes and nodded; “Yeah I’m just nervous about this going okay” he nodded.

“Marie is going to come get you she said you could use a girl night out; and I’m going to be staying over my friend’s house so I won’t see you until the wedding.” I nodded and he kissed my lips once again before he grabbed his car keys.

“I love you Alecie” he said before her left, “I love you too” I mumbled once he was out the room.

I went to the bathroom and turned the water on I stripped out of my bra and panties and got inside I let the water ease me a little I’m a little tense about this. I’m going to be married in two days to a man that I love my brain is telling me this is right but my heart is telling me that I want Chris. I scrubbed my body and stepped out the shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and began to lotion up, I put my clothes on () and did my hair soon I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and went to answer it; Marie was standing there smiling at me.

“Hey Alecie” she said hugging em, I hugged her back and pulled away.

“Okay I know the wedding is Sunday but I got you three early birthday presents” she said smiling harder than before.

“What is it?” I said, she walked out the door and soon I was attacked but three people causing me to fall over.

Khala, NeeNee, and Bridget were on top of me screaming all at once. I began to squirm underneath them.

“Get yall fat asses off of me!” I yelled, the all laughed and they began to get up. Marie helped me up and she chuckled they couldn’t control themselves.

I rolled my eyes and hugged them one by one, “What are you guys doing here I wasn’t expecting you until Saturday” I said.

“We came earlier because we know you haven’t had a baccalaureate party yet” Angel said, looking at her face reminded me of Chris and I soon felt like shit.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t I hope you guys didn’t hire stripper because I don’t want that shit” I said scrunching up my noise.

“You’re no fun bitch!” Khala said, I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s just go to the bar and drink and then well come back her and crash” Marie offered I smiled at her and nodded.

“I like that better than strippers” I said putting on a little more make-up.

“Well hurry your ass up because if I’m going to drink I’m going to drink until I kill at least one brain cell” NeeNee said and walked to the door. I rolled my eye sand stood up pulling my dress down some more, I followed behind them and we called a taxi.

He drove us there and I paid for it much to everyone’s displeasure so they paid for my drinks when we got into the club, so I was sitting down drinking my drink while the rest of the girls danced. I sipped on my drink and I was getting a slight buzz I’m not going to lie. I looked around the club and I could have sworn I saw Chris; I squinted and just like that he was gone.

I at my drink down, “What the fuck?” I said quietly to myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see some guy smiling at me, I smiled back at I’m to be friendly but turned back to see it I could see Chris again.

“I saw you sitting here by yourself, I notice that all you friend are out dancing and I wanted to know if you want to dance?” he said.

I stared at him, “Uh no I’m getting married on Sunday” I said showing him my ring for emphasizes.

“So you can’t still dance what one friendly dance?” he said reaching out his hand I stared at it and slowly took it in mines. He pulled me up and led me to the dance floor, he places his hand on my back and I place mines on his shoulder. I was dancing when I looked over his shoulder and I saw Chris again, okay maybe I’m tripping out or some shit I blink a couple of times and he was gone yet again.