Chapter Six

Alecie P.o.v

I rolled over into Anthony’s chest and started to kiss his chest, I heard him groan from above me and I smirked.

“B don’t start anything last night was enough” I lifted my head up and he was smiling down at me.

“Nope, I think I want more” he chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

“Nah you good” he said and got out of bed, I threw the pillow at him. He chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

“Uhmm, maybe you could join me in the shower” he said, I kissed him again.

“Nah you good” I said mocking him from earlier.

“Oh okay B, I gotchu” he said and walked into the bathroom. I laid back down but a couple of minutes later his phone rung, I was going to ignore it but it kept ringing. I shrugged and looked at the caller id; it had the number but wasn’t saved.

‘Bae we need to talk about us” I looked at the text and was pissed, I looked at the door and still heard the shower running.

I texted back a reply, ‘What do we need to talk about?’

‘About what happened the other day?’

‘What do you mean?’

“You left my house after we got to arguing about that bitch you call a girlfriend and then you left’

‘Don’t worry, after tonight I won’t have a girlfriend’

‘What do you mean?’

I didn’t answer back because the shower had cut off, I was so pissed right now Anthony Is about to get it. I went to the dresser and put on some sweats and a tank top; I put my hair in a ponytail and put my Jordans on. I sat back on the bed and waited for Anthony to come out; when he came around the corner I threw the phone at his head.

He ducked and then looked at me like I was crazy, “What the fuck Alecie!”

“No Anthony, who the fuck is this bitch calling you Bae and she said you, was with her the other day!”

“You went through my phone?”

“That’s not the fucking point, the point is that you are cheating on me with some hoe!” then it hit me, “Oh God, her pussy was still on your breath. You fucking kissed me, oh god you kissed me with fucking puss breath”

“Alecie listen to me, it’s not what It look like” he came and tried to wrap his arm around my waist but I slapped the shit out of him. He held his face and looked at me with disbelief; I can’t even believe I slapped him that hard.

“What the fuck Alecie?” he said, he came at me and I threw a punch but he caught my hand. He backs me into the walk and held my hands over my head.

“Would you let me explain?”

“No, explain what I caught you fucking red handed you. Get the fuck off me right now.” He started kissed my neck and I squirmed underneath him.

“N-no A-Anthony let me go” I whimpered, he kept kissing me then got to my spot and he sucked on it.

“S-stop A-Anthony, P-please” he kissed towards my ear and whisper in it “You can’t resist me B, just let me make you feel good baby”

I shivered from his warm breath, damn him. No Alecie be strong you got this, I kept squirming and his hold got stronger on my hands. Fuck I didn’t want to do this but I guess I got to go there, I lifted my foot and kick him straight in the nuts. He groaned and fell to the floor, I step over him and walked out of the room. I grabbed my keys and my phone and walked out the house.