Chapter Eighteen

Alecie P.o.v

*Two Month Later*

I rolled over into Chris chest and he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. We’ve been doing this whole sex thing for a whole two month now and I don’t plan on stopping and neither does he. I’m still with Anthony and he’s still with Taylor but it just something that attracts us to each other and we can’t control ourselves. We haven’t really said it out load but I think we have a mutual agreement about this whole Friend with Benefits thing. I kissed Chris chest and he kissed my head, I moved his arm from around me and got out the bed. Chris turned around and watched me look for my clothes; I could feel him staring a hole into my ass.

“Chris, stop doing that I can feel it” he chuckled and I counties to find my bra. “Where the fuck did you throw my bra!”

He shrugged and I hit him with a dick look he is not help at all, “You going home tonight?” Chris asked and pouted.

I nodded and just shrugged, ill got braless, I out my shirt on and sat on the bed to put my shoes off.

“Do you have to go home? You know you could stay here with me and we could have some more us time” he said and started lifting my shirt up, I swatted his hand.

“Nah nigga, I’ve been over here every day this whole month I’m going to sleep at my house tonight” I said and stood up, I leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

“Bye Maurice” he pouted again and I chuckled, I kissed his pout away and he pulled me down so that I was lying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and our kissed turned into a make out session. I put my hand on his chest and push him down, he isn’t slick!

“Nigga I’m going home tonight.” I got from off of him and started walking out the door. I heard him mumble something so I went back.

“What did you say?” I asked, he shook his head and got out the bed. I shrugged and walked downstairs and out the door.

Anthony P.o.v

The door opened and Alecie walked into I stood at the door and watched as she walked upstairs and slammed the door to the guest room. NeeNee decided to stay at their parent house because she didn’t want to be in the middle of our fighting. It been a whole month and Alecie still hasn’t talked to me, she leaves in the morning time and come back late at night. She doesn’t tell anyone where she is going she just leaves. She hasn’t sleep in our bed in over two month and she won’t even talk to me, if I cook dinner she won’t come and eat it she would just stay upstairs that is whenever she is home. I tried to do the move I always do when she mad but that doesn’t work, she just stares at me with so much hatred.

Alecie came back downstairs and walked right passed me; I stood up and followed her into the kitchen.

“Alecie….” Silence, I went and stood beside her she moved over and went to the fridge. She got her a bottle of water and then walked out the kitchen.

“Alecie would you just talked to me!” she turned around and rolled her eyes at me.

“Speak….” She said and then she sat on the counter. I walked over to stand in front of her but she held her foot out.

“You can talk at a distance” she said and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Alecie I’m tired of us arguing and I want up to make up”

She shrugged, “You did this to us Anthony. If you really want to make it up then you’re going to have to try a lot harder.”

“I could if you would just give me a chance B!” she hopped down off the counter and stood in front of me.

“Give you a chance! I’ve given you so many and you still do the same shit!”

“But I want this to work I don’t want to keep going back and forth with you!”

“Fuck Anthony! You don’t understand do you! You think that just because you come to me and try to talk some bull shit that you think I want to hear I’m going to automatically jump into your arms! No I want you to show me that you are going to change I want you to show me that you aren’t going to cheat on me anymore! I want you to grow the fuck up, I want you to commit! Until you grow up and realize that you are losing something good you won’t never have me back!” she said and grabbed her water bottle, she walked upstairs and slammed the door just like before.