Chapter Fifteen

Alecie P.o.v

I walked Kay into the bathroom and she snatched her arm away from me and crossed them over her chest.

“I hate that bitch, how dare she get loud with me!” Kay said and started to pace back and forth.

“Come on Kay, your too old to be getting into fights. She isn’t even worth it, she may be a bitch but come on leave that thing alone” I said, Kay chuckled and shook her head.

“Whatever, but if she come at me or my boyfriend again I’m going to beat the shit out of her and you better not stop me” she said, I nodded.

“Deal, sooo I thought Graham was just a ‘Friend’?”

She rolled her eyes and smiled and walked out the bathroom, I chuckled and followed behind her. Anthony and Graham were standing outside the bathroom talking.

“Kay, who was that girl and why were you about to fight her?” Graham asked.

“Dude, don’t even ask these two and Taylor have been beefing for years now” Anthony said, I smack his chest and he chuckled. He grabbed me by the waist and wrapped an arm around me, we continued to walk with Kay and Graham and we were enjoying ourselves.

That is until some rude bitch bumped into me.

“DAMN excuse you my nigga!” I yelled, the girl turned around and rolled her eyes.

“Roll your eyes again and I promise I’ll knock them out ya head ma” I said and Anthony grabbed my waist.

“Chill out Bae” he said into my ear and move in front of me so I couldn’t see the girl.

“Nah, she was rude and need to know what excuse me mean!”

“Bitch shut up and have a seat, you being ghetto and ally for no reason!” the girl said, she sounded like an upper side of town girl and I can’t stand them hoes because they think their better than me because I didn’t grow up on that side of town.

“I’ll show you ghetto bitch, I’ll turn those green eyes of yours black.” I said and was about to charge but Anthony grabbed me.

“Anthony control your animal.” The girl said and grabbed the boy she was with hand.

“ANIMAL!” I said and got out of Antony grip I charged at that bitch full speed ahead and grabbed her by the hair, I started to drag that bitch but someone pulled me off.

“LET ME GO I DIDN’T EVEN HIT HER YET!!!” I yelled and I was being carried out the fair. Now I was really pissed because I only rode like 5 rides and I didn’t even get a big stuff animal!

The man who took me out the park sat me down and he started to talk to me like a little kid.

Anthony came out along with Kay, Graham, and NeeNee.

“B that was bad ass! I taught you well you should have beaten that bitch’s ass!” NeeNee said.

I chuckled and Anthony walked passed me and got into the car, he didn’t say a word and it was weird.

“I’ll see you guys later, I’m pissed off and all I want to do is go to sleep.” I said to Kay and Graham

“Bye B, I’ll see you tomorrow” I nodded and got into the car; NeeNee got in the backseat and buckled up.

We took off down the rode the whole ride was quiet, when we got to the house Anthony got out and walked into he house.

“What’s his problem?” NeeNee asked.

“I don’t know but I’m going to find out.”

“Oh god, well if you’re going to be arguing I’m going to go stay at Mom’s house tonight” she said and got out the car, I followed behind her and she got in her car and pulled out of the driveway. I waved to her and walked inside the house, I walked upstairs and into my room. Anthony was sitting on the bed taking his shoes off.

“Anthony what is wrong with you?” I asked after a long time in silence.

“What wrong with me! What wrong with you B, did you have to act like that?”

“Uh, Yeah! That bitch shouldn’t have been so rude!” I yelled back.

“B, are you going to fight everybody that rude to you?”

“No, but I only fought her because she rolled her eyes and called me an animal!”

“Well, the way you acted I can see why!” he said and bumped past me, I followed him out the room and down the steps.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Please B, you always act like that! You are always picking fight with people and wanting to fight everybody!”

“Well if bitches didn’t test me then I wouldn’t have to! Why do you care anyway, I have been this way since the jump. In fact that’s the reason we started dating, you told me that you needed a hood girl in your life and on top of that why do you care so fucking much!”

“Because you can’t go around dragging people across parking lots!”

“That wasn’t a person that was a thing!”

“Don’t talk about her like that!” he said.

I started at him for a long time, then it hit me what that bitch had said.

“Anthony, who was she? Because she said your name and she wouldn’t have said if she didn’t know you” I said.

He shrugged “She isn’t anybody B”

“NO, who the fuck is she because you wouldn’t be arguing about this with me is it wasn’t that important. So WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?!” I screamed I was so over this shit and I wanted answers now!