Chapter Five

Alecie P.o.v

“SHE SAID WHAT?!” I yelled and stood up from the couch, I started pacing in place and Chris just stared at me.

“How dare she, she can’t tell you to fucking choose. That’s just stupid; I really hope she’s at home crying her eyes out because you broke up with her!”

“Well you see, I didn’t necessarily break up with her” I stop and looked at him.

“I’m sorry; I think I heard you wrong. What do you mean you didn’t break up with her, she asked you to choose between us?”

“And I told her that I wouldn’t choose and you both have a place in my heart, I told her that if she can’t accept you as my best friend then we can’t be together. So she grabbed her stuff and walked out the house, I have been calling her but she hasn’t been answering.”

I slowly sat back down, “I can’t believe this shit how dare she!”

He shrugged and sighed, “I don’t know but this shit is aggravating” he sat back and put his head in his head and I looked at the wall.

“What if I said yes?” he asked, I looked at him and he didn’t look at me.

“What are you saying Chris, did you want to say yes, do you want to stop being friends with me?”

“No I’m just saying B; we do spend a lot of time together. All of my girlfriends have said the same thing; they all think that I’m cheating on them with you. I’m sick of it, I have been through a hundred of girlfriends and they all have broken up with me because of you.”

“So you’re saying it’s my fault?”

“No I’m saying that-”

“Then what are you saying Chris because you’re not making sense right now!”

“I’m saying maybe we should just chill for a little bit!”

“This is so fucked up; I’m not even then one you should be breaking up with”

“So am I supposed to break up with Taylor, like I do every girl because they have a problem with you, I can’t keep doing that B?”

“Maybe shit I don’t know, but I’ve been your friend since that girl Susan tried to kiss you in the 6th grade and I had to beat her up.”

He chuckled and shook his head, “You were in trouble for like a month by Momma N”

I chuckled and shook my head; we both grew silent for a little while. I didn’t know how to take all of it in; maybe I do need a break from Chris. We spend almost every waking moment with each other and that’s probably why Anthony is like the way he is, he must feel jealous.

“Okay, we can take a break I guess” he looked at me and nodded.

Anthony P.o.v

I was laying on the couch watching TV I would have went by Jae but she being real salty with me, so I guess I’ll just chill here. The front door closed and Alecie came around the corner, she looked like she was about to cry.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“Don’t ask questions, get upstairs and get naked I need sex now!” she walked up the stairs and I wasn’t going to argue with her, sex is amazing when she’s angry about something.

Angel P.o.v

I walked from around the corner and Chris was still sitting there, looking dumb.

“You’re so stupid, how can you be the oldest and be so stupid?”

“What are you talking about Angel?”

“Chris, you said it yourself. All your girlfriends have broken up with you because they think you’re dating Alecie, maybe it because you love that girl”

“I don’t love her, as a best friend maybe.”

“Nigga I almost slapped the shit out of you just then, you are so stupid. It’s okay thought because when everything comes to the light you see how stupid you really are.”

I walked out the living room and back upstairs.