Chapter Twenty Three

Kay P.o.v

I got out the car and walked up to Chris door; Taylor opened the door and smirked. I rolled my eyes ever since she moved in she been fucking shit up, I can’t even open the door without knocking! I had a key but she made me give it to her then she change the fucking locks. I swear if she wasn’t pregnant I would beat the living shit out of her, I know it her fault my best friends moved away.

“Where is Chris?”

“Why do you want to know?” I rolled my eyes, see what I mean!

“Is he here or not!” I yelled, she put her hand on her hip and was about to speak but I heard footsteps and I smirked.

Chris came into view and I pushed that bitch aside, she mumbled something and I smirked.

“Stupid bitch” I said towards her, I looked at Chris and went to hug him.

“Chris!” he chuckled and hugged back. When he let go I pushed him, and he stumbled back from surprise.

“You act like the phone is a hard device to use my nigga!” he chuckled, Taylor cleared her thought and I rolled my eyes.

“Sweetheart you better go get you some water, I wouldn’t want YOUR baby to get dehydrated” I said smiled, she rolled her eyes and walked away.

I grabbed Chris hand and walk to the den, I closed the door and sat across from him.

“So how you been I haven’t spoken nor heard from you in 3 months” I said bitterly.

“I’m just trying to get everything together for the baby to arrive, you know?”

I nodded, “Yeah but that still doesn’t mean you could t have called a nigga”

He chuckled, “Alright it is my fault; so um- how is uh” he said struggling to get the words out.

“She is doing good I guess, she moved from Miami and to Atlanta; and she is uh-getting married in about two weeks”

He snapped his head to me and looked upset.

“TO WHOO!?” he yelled, “how the fuck can you get married, she is to young I mean she shouldn’t be getting married to Anthony she should-”

“Be marrying you….” I said finishing his sentence and he sighed.

“Kay that not what I said” he replied, “but it’s what you want; it want you need instead of this”

He shook his head, “I’m really happy Kay; I’m about to be a father to a baby boy” he said with only a slight happiness in his voice.

“Chris do you love her?” I asked, at first he hesitated but then he finally answered.

“I love her so much Kay, all this just doesn’t feel right I feel like I’m with someone that I don’t love.”

“That because you don’t! This relationship is just a bad fling that never ended! You relationship with Alecie is the best I ever seen, I’ve never seen any two people so happy the way I see you and her Chris. You and Alecie are so stupid ass people and I’m the only sane one in this friendship!”

He chuckled, “Not by much thought” I pushed him and he started laughing.

I pulled out an invitation and handed it to him, “What this?” he asked.

“An invitation to the wedding, I’m not saying do something stupid but I am saying that you and Alecie need to talk before a wedding happens” I said standing up, I kissed his cheek and walked upstairs and out the door.

Alecie P.o.v

I got out of the car and stared at the house, I only been here once. That when I and Anthony first started dating and we went to his mom’s house for Christmas.

His mom hates me and she is not my favorite either, Marie grabbed some stuff and then we walked into the house.

“MA!” Marie yelled, and both Anthony and Grace came around the corner. Anthony came and hugged me, he kissed my lips then he smiled.

“Did you find it?” I nodded my head, “It so beautiful” I gushed about my wedding dress.

Someone cleared their throat and we look at Grace, “Hello Alecie”

“Hi, Grace”  she smiled, “Anthony  why don’t you got help Marie put them bags away” he nodded and grabbed some of the bags out of my hand and some out of Marie’s hand and they walked upstairs. When they were out of hearing and viewing range Grace looked at me, he smiled dropped and it was replaced with a frown.

“So you plan on marrying my son huh?”

I nodded and she chuckled, “Not if I have something to say about it” she said walking out of the foyer.