Chapter Nine

Chris P.o.v

Taylor rolled off me and crawled under the cover, she was put of breath and I smirk.

“Someone’s tired?” she chuckled and sat up.

“Hell Yeah that was the first in a long as time. You’re a little rusty though” I gave her the dick look and she started laughing.

“That’s not what I heard; OH Chris, Yeah right there Chris!” I said mimicking her, she rolled her eyes and climb out of the bed.

“Where you going? I asked as she was putting on her clothes.

“I’m going home nigga; I’ve been staying here for a week straight. I have a house for a reason you know” she said walking over to the bed.

She kissed me and stood back up, “Love you” she said and walked out the room. I heard the door close downstairs and I sighed. This is the first time in a week that I have been really alone, If Taylor wasn’t here then Angel was and now they’re both gone and I’m actually alone.

I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a shower and let the warm water and washed up. I kind of miss Alecie, she’s my best friend, and I can’t even talk to her. I wonder what’s she doing right now, I hope she’s not with that Anthony nigga. The water started turning cold and I got out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom. I was walking to my room but there was a knock on the door, I walked to the door and opened it.

Alecie P.o.v

I waited until the door open, I would have used my key but I gave it back to Chris because I didn’t want to have the key and not use it but I need someone to talk to right now and since I can’t go back to Kay house Chris was my only option. I waited a couple more second but now one was coming to the door, I was about to walk away but the door opened and Chris answered with a towel on.

“Alecie what are you doing here?”

“Uh, I needed to talk to someone and Kay went on a date and you know NeeNee never answers the phone, and I don’t know where Angel is she wasn’t answering her phone either. I mean damn why do people have phone if they don’t use them, it so stupid and on top of all that….”

“B, stop talking and come in. it must be serious if you rambling like that” he said and let me in, I walked inside and got a whiff of him he smelled pretty damn good.

He walked upstairs and I followed him into his room, I was about to sit on the bed but her stopped me.

“Hold on real quick” I nodded and he stripped the sheets off the bed, we went and changed the sheet and I scrunched up my nose.

“Eww, gross I knew it smelled like perfume and sex in here” he chuckled and when he finished he patted the bed for me to sit on it. I slowly lowered myself on the bed and he turned to get some clothes.

“Okay what happened?” he said, grabbing some boxers.

“Uh, first go put some clothe on nigga I can’t focus” he smirked and started pulling his towel off.

“NOT HERE NIGGA!” I said covering my eye, he chuckled again and I heard the door close to the bathroom.