Chapter Fourteen

Alecie P.o.v

“Come one NEE!” I yelled I was excited and she was taking her sweet time.

“I’m coming bitch stop rushing me” I rolled my eyes and Anthony wrapped his arm around me from behind.

“You got to come down Bae” he said and kissed my cheek.

“No, you know how I get and she doing this on purpose” I said and pouted.

“You are always pouting you know that?” he said, I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, I’m ready let’s roll” she said and walked out the house.

I walked out and got in the passenger side, I buckled up and Anthony got in and started the car he pulled out and we started down the road.

Jae P.o.v

“And I made the touchdown winning the Championship game” I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway.

“That great Justin, can we talk about something else?” I said.

“Sure, we can talk about my football camp this summer.” I groaned internally, please dear lord get me out of this car.

“Justin are we there yet?”

“Uh, yeah I’m just looking for a parking space. Damn it seem like the whole city is here”

“Yeah, well this is the annual fair. Miami has it every year and they go all out for its” he smiled and pulled into a parking spot. He got out and came on my side of the car; he let me out and grabbed my hand.

Taylor P.o.v

“Pleaseeeee Chris, I want to go on the Ferris wheel next!” I whined, he shook his head.

“No Taylor, you know I hate those things” he said.

“Please Chris, I’ll do whatever you want me to tonight” I said and rubbed down his chest.

He sighed, “Fine but I better get some tonight” I chuckled and grabbed his hand.

“Whatever you want” we stood in the line with me standing in front of Chris, he wrapped his hands around my waist and put his chin in the crook of my neck.

Alecie P.o.v

I looked over at the Ferris wheel and saw Chris and Taylor hugged up with each other and I have to admit it did break my heart a little bit.

“Alecie are you okay baby?” Anthony said and I snapped my head away from them and looked at him.

“Yeah, and Anthony you aren’t in trouble anymore” he smiled and kissed me, the truth was I was feeling guilty about what I did. How can I be mad at Anthony for cheating when I did the same thing to him and even worse it was with my best friend who HAS a girlfriend and I know about her? How pathetic is that, if I thought I was pathetic before I feel even worse now.

Jae P.o.v

I looked over and saw Anthony kissing some girl and it did break my heart. I mean he came to my house early today and told me he made his choice and he wants to work things out with his girlfriend and I pretended like I was okay with that, which is why I’m here with Justin; but seeing him with her makes my heart fall into my stomach. I was hoping he would pick me and not her but I guess I was wrong.

“Jae are you okay?” Justin said and wiped some tears from my eyes, I nodded and smiled.

“Yeah I’m fine, I was just thinking about something.”

Kay P.o.v

I walked into towards the Ferris wheel and stood behind a couple, graham was standing behind me.

“Stop Chris” the girl said from in front of us, I just know this is not my Chris. I walked around to the front of the couple and it sure was Him and that thing he calls a girlfriend.

“Kay, Wassup I didn’t know you were back in town” Chris said but he sounded kind of nervous.

“Uh, Yeah I came back a week ago but whatever I didn’t get a call or nothing.” I said and put my hand on my hip. Graham came and stood beside me and put an arm around my waist, I smiled and shiver a little.

“Uh, Chris this is Graham; Graham this is Chris”

“Oh, the best friend yeah she’s told me so much about you” he said, him and Chris did that guy handshake and I rolled my eyes (Why do guys do that?).

Someone cleared their throat and everyone looked at Taylor, I scoffed she feel left out well to damn bad!

“Oh, Graham this is Taylor my girlfriend” Chris said, Taylor smiled and look Graham up and down and basically raped him with her eyes.

“Bitch keeps your eyes in your head!” I yelled causing people to look at me. I flicked them off and turned back to Taylor.

“Who are you calling a bitch!” she yelled back, I was about to smack her but someone grabbed my hand.

“Kay, she’s not even worth it boo” Alecie said and pulled me and Graham out of the line.