Chapter Seven

Khala P.o.v

I got off the airplane and walked towards the luggage claim, I was so happy to be back in town. That freaking business trip was so boring, I got my baggage and walk to the car lot. I saw my baby sitting there, and I ran to it. I put my bags in my car and got it

“I missed you so much” I said and started the car; I drove out of the car lot and drove home.

When I got there Alecie’s car was in the driveway, what the fuck is she doing here? I got out the car and grabbed my bags. I walked into the house and sat my bags by the door, I walked into the living room and saw Alecie sitting there eating ice cream and watching her favorite movie. She looked like she was crying and her hair was all over the place.

“Oh god, what happened?”

She looked at me and I came and sat by her, she lay in my lap and just kept crying. She was crying for a long time and I just sat there and rubbed her back, as she cried into my lap. When she finished crying she just laid there and didn’t say a word.

“Is it Anthony?” she nodded and I scoffed.

“Figures” I said, she sat up and looked at me.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh come on B, you and Anthony are like vinegar and oil.”

She rolled her eyes, “We are not!”

“Yes, you are do you know how many times you came to either me or Chris about something he has done”

“Don’t even mention that traitor” she mumbled.

“Who Chris, oh god what has been going on since I left?”

She rolled her eyes and just crossed her arms, “Taylor told him that he had to choose between her and me”

“SHE DID WHAT?” I screamed and stood up.

“That what I said”

“How dare she, she can’t do that. Wait does that mean I can’t be his friend either?”

“Nah, just me I mean she doesn’t like you but she really hates me”

“So Chris just choose her just like that?”

“Chris didn’t choose her per say but he did make it seem like it was my fault that every girl he has been with has broken up with him because of me. So I told him maybe we do need a break and sometime apart, that way I can fix my relationship with Anthony”

I was quiet for a minute; I got up and walked to the kitchen. I heard her following me and I just ignored the stare she was giving me.

“What is that Kay?”

“What is what, I didn’t say anything”

“And that’s the point, you always have something to say and now you don’t have anything to say?”

“Well B, when it comes to you and Chris I can see where Taylor is coming from.”

“What you mean?”

“I mean that you and Chris spend a lot of time together, when we were kids I use to be so jealous because you guys would go off and do something without me. Look all I’m saying is that you and Chris are like Peanut butter and jelly, you guys act like a couple.”

“We do not, god why does everyone keep saying that?”

“Because it’s true!”

She rolled her eyes, “Whatever”

“Look all I’m saying is that, you and Chris need to just cut out the middle man and just get together. You need to cut Anthony lose and Chris needs to cut Taylor lose. You guys need to learn that you are perfect for each other”

She rolled her eyes again, “Whatever”

Jae P.o.v

I was cleaning my house up and there was a knock on the door, I went to answer it and Anthony was standing there.

“What do you want?” I said and put hand on my hip.

“What the fuck did you do Jae” he said and walked into my house, I closed the door and walked where he was.

“Nigga, I know damn well you didn’t come in my house without permission”

“Cut the bull Jae, What did you do?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You texted Alecie and told her about what going on between us this morning”

“Nigga what?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Jae”

I rolled my eyes, “Anthony I didn’t text anybody but you this morning”

“No you didn’t you were texting Alecie, not me!”

I looked at him and I couldn’t help myself I started laughing.

“Jae this isn’t funny, Alecie won’t answer the phone and she is pissed”

“Why are you worried, now you can be with me and you don’t have to worry about getting caught?”

“Jae, what part of I Love Alecie don’t you understand?”

“I don’t know the part where you’re cheating on her with me”

“This is so fucked up” he said and sat on the couch, he looked so sad and I just wanted to hug him.

“Ant, I don’t know what to tell you but I’m not going to be your second chose anymore.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying you need to leave and figure out who you want to be with” I grabbed his hand and walked him to the door; I pushed him out of it and slammed it in his face.