Chapter Seventeen

Alecie P.o.v

I rolled off Chris and got out the bed; I walked into the bathroom and make sure the door was locked this time. I don’t think I could take anymore sex after last night, I took a long shower and when I was finished I stepped out the shower and rubbed the fog off the mirror. I looked under the sink and grabbed my spare toothbrush and got it and started to brush my teeth. Chris knocked on the door and I unlocked it to let him in, I counties to brush my teeth and he turned the shower on and stepped inside. When I was fished I wash my face and walked out the shower, I went into Chris room and put on one of his shirts. I walked downstairs and opened the refrigerator; a nigga was hungry as fuck. I grabbed some eggs, bacon, and pancake mi and started to cook; Chris came down and sat at the island and watched me.

“If you’re going to sit there you could at least help me”

“Nah, I’m good watching you in my shirt” I turned around and looked at him.

“Oh really?” I said and strutted towards him when I was close enough to him; I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Yeah, you look real sexy and I can only imagine what you have on under this shirt” he said and made his hand up my leg lifting the shirt up, I slapped his hand and he chuckled. I went back to cooking and Chris went to set the table but only after I told his he wasn’t getting any more sex from me if he didn’t help.

I sat some food in front of him and he immediately started eating, I went and made me a plate and sat across from him. I was pretty quiet the only thing you could hear was the silverware against the plates, when I was finished I put my plate in the sink and started to clean up the kitchen.

“B, I got the dishes seen you cooked it the least o could do” I smiled and nodded; I went into the living room and lay down on the couch. I turned the TV on and began to watch Disney Channel, when Chris was finish he came in the living room and lifted me off the couch. He sat down and sat me on top of him, I smacked him in the chest for giving me a heart attack and he just chuckled.

Anthony P.o.v

I looked down and Jae and she were sleeping so peacefully on my chest, I don’t know why I even came over here. I should have stayed home and waited for Alecie to come back home but she just pissed me off so bad and I want to get back at her so I came and Fuck Jae out of spite and she really doesn’t deserve that.

I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake up Jae and I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was fished I walked out the room and started to put on my clothes, Jae sat up in bed and he cover fell off her body some.

“Where you going Anthony?” she said and moved the cover exposing her naked body, I looked away because if I didn’t I would end up fucking the shit out of her.

“I’m going back home” the smile on her face dropped and she stood up out the bed.

“Why, I thought you came over here because you choose me and not the thing that I saw last night?”

“Jae, I told you about talking about her like that.” she scoffed.

“I can’t believe this shit! I can’t believe that I actually fell into you trap again think that you actually came over her because you loved me!” she said and began to put on some short and a tank top. I chuckled and she smacks me across the face.

“Anthony do you think this shit is funny?! You can’t go around fucking with people emptions thinking it okay!”

“Jae, you knew what this was when we started this. You knew I had a girlfriend and I loved her!” I yelled back I was really tired of arguing with these girls.

“Then why are you continuing to come over here and fucking me if you love her SO much!”

“Because sometime a man needs some option” I said and put on my shoes.

“You’re not a man Anthony you a little boy who need to grow the fuck up” Jae said with tear rolling down her face, I looked at her with no emotion and she shook her head.

“You know your way out” she said and ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and walked out the house and made my way to my house.