Chapter Twenty One

Marie P.o.v

There was a honk outside I hopped off my bed and ran downstairs, I ran outside and instantly tackled my brother. He chuckled and hugged me back and spun me around, I laughed and he sat me down.

His fiancée or girlfriend or whatever stood off to the side, I don’t really like her to much but she makes my brother happy so I guess I can deal with her.

“Hey Alecie” I said, she replied with a dry Hi and then there was an awkward moment of silence.

I smiled at my brother and nodded towards the house, “Come on I’ll show you guys were you’re going to be staying”

They both nodded and grabbed some of their bags, I grabbed the rest.

“So have you guys found a house in Atlanta yet?” I asked walking into the house and opening the door, “No not yet, but we found a realtor and he is showing us houses tomorrow” Alecie answered. I nodded and walked them upstairs to the guest room, I put their bags down and Alecie plopped on the bed.

“God I’m tired and this bed I so comfortable” she said rolling over, I chuckled and Anthony went over and kissed her on the forehead.

“Take a nap okay, ill wake you up when it time for dinner” she nodded and he kissed her lips.

I scrunched up my face, “Gross I hope you guys don’t do that often” Anthony chuckled and Alecie did too but hers sounded forced.

I put my hand on my hip, and raised an eyebrow Anthony grabbed my hand and we walked out the room. I led him to the kitchen and the first thing he did was go to my refrigerator.

“So when is the wedding?” I said sitting on the counter.

“Two weeks” he side still looking the fridge, I nodded.

“Are you sure she’s the one?”

He stood up and looked at me, “What do you mean?”

“I mean you guys seem kind of, I don’t know weird. Not like a couple who is engage would look like”

“Look Marie, you know we’ve been together since 9th grade. I’ve put her through so much shit and it took us a long time to get back to being happy. I mean I really do love him Pookie and I want to make sure that whatever happens at the end of the day that she is the one I wake up to in the morning time I really want to spend the rest of my life with her Pook.”

I nodded and smiled; “Okay if your happy then I guess I can learn to like her” he smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and he went back to the refrigerator.

I just lied so hard, I still don’t trust her and I’m going to make sure that she is the right one before she married my brother.

Chris P.o.v

I stared at the picture on the screen for what felt like hours, I couldn’t believe that there was a little child inside of their. I looked down at Taylor and she smiled, I reached up and touch the screen. I instantly smiled; I can’t believe I’m going to be a father.

“Do you want to know the sex?” the doctor asked, I looked down and Taylor and she nodded.

“Yes please…” she spoke up, the doctor moved the monitor thing around and then she smiled.

“Congratulations you are having a Baby Girl!” the nurse announced, Taylor gasped and I just sat there. I was shocked; a smiled slowly rose on my face.

“I can’t believe it….”

The doctor turned on the light and hand Taylor some tissue to wipe off the gel on her stomach.

“The nurse will be back with your paper work”

Taylor nodded and he walked out the room, I still sat there looking at the monitor with the picture of my baby girl  on it.

Taylor reaches out and grabbed my hand, I looked over at her and she smiled. I leaned down and kissed herm then I kissed her stomach. I can’t wait to be the father I always wanted to be but something deep inside of me didn’t want it to happen this way…