Chapter Ten

Chris P.o.v

I came out of the bathroom with some pajama pants on and sat in the bed.

“Alright so Wassup?” I said and sat on the bed.

“Okay first off, I missed you and Kay was no fun she kept being mean to me” Alecie said and pouted.

I chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, “You’re such a baby”

She pushed me and then chuckled a little, but it wasn’t a normal chuckle.

“What’s Wrong B?”

“Well, after I left your house I went home and Anthony was there. Well we had sex and then the next morning he phone kept going off and I found out that he actually WAS cheating on me and I beat the shit out of him. Then I went to Kay house and I stayed there for about a week, until yesterday when she kicked me out because she had a date. So I went home and Anthony was there, he wouldn’t let me take a shower he kept blocking my way then he kissed me and at first I resisted but then I gave in.” she out her head in her hands.

“God, I’m so pathetic” she said and wiped her face down, she was crying a little bit and she stared at the floor. When she was telling the story, the part about Anthony and her having se made me feel some type of way.

“So what did you do B?” I asked once I controlled some of my anger.

“I gave in to him once again, why do I keep doing that? He cheated on me and I gave in to him without a fight!”

“I know B but you love him and I don’t know why but you do”

She continued to stare at the ground like she didn’t want to look at me, so I grabbed her face and turned it so she was looking at me.

“B, you’re not pathetic you just love him but you don’t need to be ashamed you need to figure out that you deserve so much better and you don’t have to settle for him” she looked me in my eyes and I looked in hers.

I leaned down and our lips touched for a second and Alecie jumped up, she started pacing and then she whipped her face down.

“Uh-uh I-I should go” she said and grabbed her bag but u grabbed her hand, I pulled her back to me and kissed her fit real she moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and laid her on the bed so that I was on top, I pulled off her crop top and she messed with the hem of my pants.

Anthony P.o.v

I rolled over and was about to put my hand over Alecie but she wasn’t there, I sat up in bed and looked around the room.

“ALECIE!?” I yelled but I didn’t get an answer, I picked my phone up from the night stand and called her phone. Moments later I heard it ringing from the other room; I got out of bed and put some Pajamas on. Maybe she left a note downstairs, I hope she didn’t leave again; I couldn’t handle her leaving again.

I was walking to the kitchen but the doorbell started ringing, I sighed and walked in the other direction. I opened it up and Alecie sister was standing there holding her luggage.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked, she scoffed and pushed me to the side.

“Alecie called me like 100 times this morning and I didn’t answer because I wanted to surprise her, I’m staying in town for a couple of months.”

“Oh really what hotel you staying in?” I asked and she rolled her eyes and started walking up the stairs to the guest room.

“Tell me when my sister gets here!” she said and then I heard the door slam. Great another Noel women in the house, one I enough with both of them it’s like double trouble.