Chapter 5

ALEX'S POV

 I felt Jack pull away as soon as we realized someone was there. I looked over knowing it was my friend Rian. "Oh hey Rian," I said loudly as I stumbled over my own feet. "Dude, you're drunk as fuck, aren't you?" he replied. "Naaah." I blurted out. "Yes, you are," he said rolling his eyes. "PSH, You are!" I said laughing. "I'm a little tipsy, sure. But man.. you're wasted," He said and at that moment I turned around and threw up all over the side of the trash can.

 "Um, okay. Maybe a little," I replied, wrapping my arm around my stomach."Mhm. You should go back inside, and DON'T get yourself into any more trouble," He said. I looked over realizing Jack was still standing there. "Fine." I mumbled as I started walking over to the doors. "So um, what the fuck happened there?" I heard Rian ask Jack. "I don't even know." Jack replied. Which was true, not even I knew what I just did.

 I heard him walking behind me. I wanted to say something, but I really didn't know what.. I wasn't thinking straight what so ever, so I just stayed silent. A few seconds later I heard him pick up his pace until he was beside me. "Um, do you like.. need a ride home or anything?" He asked quietly. "Uh, sure..." I replied awkwardly.

He pulled his cell out of his pocket and started dialing a number. "But you gotta play it cool, cuz my mom will drive you home k?" "I'll try," I said smiling awkwardly walking a little bit over, letting him talk to his mom.

 "She'll be here in a couple minutes." He mumbled walking over to me. "Oh, um okay. thanks" "No problem."

 We sat down on the concrete leaning against the school side. The wait felt really long and awkward. I started to feel really dizzy.. I just want to go to bed. "That's her." he said, pointing out a car.

 We walked over to it and both got in the back. "You must be Alex!" His mom said to me. "Um, yeah.. that'd be me," I replied with a small smile. "Well it's nice to meet you," She said. "You too," I said as I leaned my head against the car window.

 "What's your address?" I heard her say. I was trying to say it but I felt to dizzy to even talk. Jack nudged me with his elbow. I gave her my address, stuttering a bit.. but I think she made sense of it.

 The trip to my house was silent though it didn't take long. "Is this it?" She asked "Um, yup. Thanks" I replyed as I got out. "Bye," Jack said quietly "Bye. See you monday." I replied smiling.

I stumbled to the door as they pulled out of my drive-way and drove off down the street. I couldn't seem to get my key in the lock, realizing it's the wrong key. But I used the other one and got in. All the lights were off, remembering my parents went out tonight. I made my way up the stairs and to my room, heading straight for my bed. I turned on the tv, Though I probably wouldnt even watch. Which I was right, as soon as I lied down.. I blacked out.