Chapter 16

JACK'S POV:

 "Hey, why are you guys home already?" I heard Rian ask out in the hallway. "We desided to come home early." Was the reply which I guessed was from his parents. "Oh okay." Rian said "Hey mom, could you make something to eat?" He asked her. "Yeah, do your friends want something to eat too?" She asked back. "And by the way, who is that boy that's with Alex in the guest room?"

"That's um, his friend. I had a few friends over last night and them and Nat stayed here." He replied. "Actually.." Alex said as he left the bed room in just his underwear. "..That's my boyfriend." he said. I quickly pulled my jeans on and walked out of the room awkwardly and stood beside Alex as he wrapped his arm around me. "Oh, well.. it's nice to meet you...-" "Jack," I told her, "And I'm not his boyfriend."  "Oh, okay... Not to be all in your business but, what happened to you?" She asked and I just remembered the cuts and black eye. "Oh, um, I got into a fight." I replied. "So, Alex like's the bad boys?" She questioned. "Not exactly.." I mumbled.

"Well, do you boys want something to eat?" She asked us. "Sure." Alex said. "And Alex, put some clothes on." She told him and he went back into the room putting on his jeans but leaving his shirt off.

Rian's parents went back downstairs. "Where's Nat?" Alex asked Rian. "I think she's still sleeping," he replied. Alex walked into Rian's bed room and started jumping on the bed as he screamed for her to wake up. She got up and pushed him off the bed. "You're a dick," She said to him as she pulled the covers off. "You pushed me off the bed!" He replied. "You deserved it!" She yelled back. "I'm sorry Natty," he said and hugged her. "Shutup," she replied and walked into the hall. "My parents are home." Rian told her.

 She went into the bathroom to fix her hair and brush her teeth while me, Alex and Rian went downstairs hoping to catch some Saturday Morning Cartoons. It was around 10am so they'd be over soon.

  Nat came downstairs and sat on the couch beside us as Rian's mom brought our food. She made eggs and bacon. Yum. "Thanks Mrs.Dawson," Nat said to her. "No problem, honey," she said and went back into the kitchen. "You're such a suck up," Alex said. "Oh shut the hell up," She replied. "See, you're really a bitch. Stop being so fake, you whore., Alex said and she hit him. 

 After we were done eating I wanted to go back to my house and have a shower. So me and Alex said thanks to Rian's mom and left. We walked to my house since I didn't live too far. He held my hand while we walked, like he usually does. "How are you going to explain the cuts and bruses to your mom?" He asked me. "I don't know." I replied. "I'll make something up."

 We got to my house and my mom wasn't home, luckly. But May was and she asked what happened. "I got beat up." I told her and dragged Alex upstairs to the bathroom. I don't lie to her, it's not like she'd ever tell anybody anything. She's probably one of the only people I trust.

 "Wait, I'll get us something to wear. Are we staying home tonight?" I asked. "Yeah. I want to," Alex replied. I went to my room and grabbed two pairs of sweat pants and two t-shirts and brought them back to the bathroom. "Do you wanna go first?" I asked Alex. "Sure." He said quietly and started undressing then got into the shower. I sat down on the toilet as Alex started singing. I stayed there listening to his beautiful voice until he was done showering. He reached out for the towel and gave it to him. "See, I'm nice" I said. He got out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. "Shut up and go shower," he replied. I got up and got undressed fast facing away from him then got into the shower. I washed my hair quickly then washed my face, being careful. It hurt to touch most places, but I managed. I finished up and turned off the taps. "Can I actually have my towel this time?" I asked him and he handed to me. "Thank you."  I said as I wrapped it around my waist and got out. "You can go downstairs, I'll be right there." I told him and he nodded then went downstairs. I got dressed quickly and threw the towels in the clothes hamper.

 I then went downstairs to find May talking to Alex in the living room. I sat down with them. "So, what happened?" May asked me so I told her all about the fight and we all talked for a while.

 "Well, I have to go now. I'm going out with friends." May said and got up. "Oh okay, bye." I said smiling. "Bye!" she said and left. "I'm tired" I said as I yawned. "So let's take a nap." Alex said getting up and I got up with him.

 We went upstairs and into my bedroom. We both laid down on my bed. "It's hot in here!" Alex complained. "Sorry, the heats probably on pretty high." I said. "Well go fix it!" He demanded. "I don't wanna get up." I murmured. "Fine, then I'm sleeping naked." "Go ahead." He took off his sweats and t-shirt and laid down without the covers over him. "Night Jack." He muttered and closed his eyes. "Night Alex."