Chapter 24

ALEX'S POV:

So I'm moving back home today. I don't know, not really looking forward to it. Though I miss my room, my stuff, my parents... And I know Jack and I will still be together constantly, but it just won't be the same not living with him I guess.

 I finished packing my clothes, leaving a couple pairs of pajama bottoms for when I sleepover. Then walked downstairs and found Jack sitting in the living room "Hey," I said as I walked up behind him, putting my hands on his shoulders, rubbing them. "Hey," he replied, turning off the T.V. "I'm ready to leave..." I told him as he turned to face me. "Yeah?" he asked. I nodded. "Okay, well, I'll walk you home," he said, getting up. We walked to the door and he opened it for me. "Thanks," I mumbled then walked out and he followed. We walked hand in hand, I had my bag in my other hand. The walk was quiet, as always.

 Before I knew it we were at my house. We walked up the pathway to the front door. I stood on the porch not knowing whether to knock or just walk in. I decided to walk in. "I'm home!" I called and my father came out of the kitchen. "Hi, dad," I greeted him quietly. "Hello," he replied. "Well, I'm going to my room now," I said. "Oh, alright... I'm so glad you're home," he told me. "Yeah, thanks for not being too upset.." I replied and walked upstairs, pulling Jack with me.

 Jack opened my bedroom door  and I walked in, putting my bag down, him following me. I turned to  closed the door behind me then turned back around to see Jack already laying on my bed. "You're staying tonight, right?" I asked as I walked towards him. "If you want me to," he replied as I laid down beside him. "Of course I want you to." 

  He turned to face me with a nervous smile on his face. "What?" I asked, wondering. "Be with me." he replied quietly. "What?" I repeated. "Be my.. uh... Boyfriend," he said, nerviously. My cheeks probably went bright red as soon as he said that. "Are you asking or telling?" I asked with a light laugh. "A-asking," he stuttered. I smiled and bit my lip. "Aww, how cute... You're nervous."  "Well of course I'm nervous!" He exclaimed. "Don't have to be, do you really think I would say no?" I asked him. "Uhm, well, I don't know... Is that a yes?" He questioned as his face lit up instantly. "Of course it is," I replied and leaned in to kiss him softly.

 I pulled away from the kiss and right as I did he pulled me back, kissing me harder. He pushed me back and hovered over me as his kept kissing me. I ran my hands up the back of his neck, into his hair when of course, there was a knock on the door. I sighed as he got off me. "Come in!" I said loudly. The door opened and my mother came in. "I made you boys something to eat, thought you might be hungry," she said, putting two plates on the night stand. "Yeah, thanks mom," I replied.

 "Well me and your father are going out for a while so I just thought I'd tell you," she told me as she stood in my doorway. "Oh okay," I replied as I grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V. "Is Jack staying tonight?" she asked. "Of course," I said. "Alright, well, bye," she said as she walked away and down the hall, leaving the door open.

 I got up and closed it then walked back to lay down with Jack again. He pulled me close to him and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed him back as he ran his hand up under my shirt. I pushed him back and kissed down his neck. He leaned his head back and I heard him moan softly. "Lex?" "Yeah?" I asked as I continued kissing his neck. "I want you," he replied. I looked up at him "Mmm, yeah?"

 "Please." I bit my lip and got up and walked into the hall, waiting. When I heard my parents leave I walked back into my room and kissed Jack again. He was tugging at my shirt so I let him pull it up over my head and he threw it on the floor. I leaned back down, kissing along his jaw line as I grinded my hips against his. "Mmm Alex." 

  I smirked and reached down, unbuttoning his pants. He ran his hands through my hair and pulled my face to his, kissing me like never before. I closed my eyes and put one hand on his cheek while the other was tugging at his jeans. I could feel him getting hard against me. I broke away from the kiss and Jack sat up. "Shirt. Off. Now," I demanded and he did as I said. I looked down his body and bit my lip. He chuckled lightly, "Don't act like you haven't seen it before."

 "Sorry, I just don't think I'll ever get over how sexy my boyfriend is," I told him as I kissed his neck again, going down to his chest. I started biting and sucking lightly. "Alex, please," he said, practically begged. I stopped after making a love bite I was saticfied with. My hand was back on his jeans and I pulled them down and off, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. I put my hand on his bulge, rubbing him through the thin material. "How badly do you want it?" I asked, trying to sound as seductive as possible. "Aleeex, don't make me beg," Jack whinned. I rolled my eyes, "Then you obviously don't want it that much," I said looking up at him, with my hand still on his crotch. "He lifted his head off the headboard and looked down at me, "No I do, Alex, please. I need you."

 I couldn't help myself. I wanted to carry it out longer and make him beg for it, but that was enough for me. I urged to pleasure him, I mean I have no idea how good at this I'll be but I knew he wanted it and I wanted to give it to him. I pulled his boxers down so they were just above his hard. I kissed across his hips and pelvic area.

 When I had enough with that, I pulled his boxers off, revealing everything. Damn, he was gorgeous. I wrapped my hand around him and started pumping up and down slowly. I looked up at him again and he bit his lip as he watched me. "Faster."

 I kept the same pace. "Please.." he begged. "Al-" before he could finish what he was saying I took the head of his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. He leaned his head back on the headboard, letting his eyes fall shut. I stopped then licked up the side of it and took it in my hands again, going faster. "Fuck," he moaned quietly and bit his lip again. "You like that babe?" I asked, trying to sound as sexy as I could, though it probably wasn't. "Mmm yeah," he replied. I smirked then took him in my mouth, sliding my mouth up and down his shaft. "Shit, Alex!" He said, a bit louder than before. I went faster and he thrusted up into my face. "Sorry," he apologized. I kept going, bobbing my up and down his cock. I knew he was close, his legs were tensing up and he was pulling at the sheets. I went as fast as I could, running my left hand along his thigh."Ugh, Alex! Fuck!"

Then that was it, I kept going, slowing down until I completely stopped, took my mouth off and swallowed. He looked down at me. "You didn't have to-"

 "I wanted to," I interupted and got up to lay beside him. He moved down and looked at me."What?" I asked. "I love you," he said quietly. "I love you too," I replied, wrapping my arm around him and pulling him closer.

--

SORRY I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT