Chapter 12

ALEX'S POV:

 Today Jack isn't in school. It's lunch so, it really kinda sucks. I don't really know where to go. Maybe I'll just go sit with my old friends. I started walking over to them. I sat down in the emply chair, as soon as I did that they grabbed their stuff and left. Wow, this sucks. My own friends, well ex-friends now just rejected me.

 I sat there alone and pulled out my phone, texting Jack that he better be here this afternoon. "Hey" I looked up to find Rian standing beside the table. "Oh hey, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing much." He said as he sat down at the table. " I see." I said as I put my phone away.

It's good that Rian's here, we haven't chilled since he started dating Nat and I started spending time with  Jack. I do miss my best friend. I've felt so distant from him lately. "You better come to my party!" He said. "I'll ask my mom tonight." "Why'd you get grounded anyways? And wait, arn't you a little to old to be grounded?" He said with a short laugh. "I snuck out late at night to be with Jack. And yeah, I feel the same way." I replied. "You really do like him don't you?" He asked. I nodded agreeing with that statement. "I really do..." "If you're happy, then I'm happy. And you seem to make him happy..." He told me. "Thanks man, but we aren't exactly... together." I said. "Well, I'm sure you will be, soon enough." he replied. "Well I'm glad you're cool with it..."

"Of course I am! You're my best friend. I don't care what you do, you'll still be my best friend. and homophobes are disgusting, I'd never do that. Especially not to you." He said smiling.

 The bell rung so we both walked to our lockers when I saw Jack down the hall. "Jack!" I shouted "Where were you?" I said walking quickly towards him "Aw, you missed me. And I had an appointment." He answered "Ah shutup you probably missed me too!" I replied."What class do we have now?" He asked me. "Uhhhhhhh... science." I told him. "Good" he replied and we started walking to class.

 We walk into the class and sat where we now alway sit. I've always found science boring, but it was better now that me and Jack talk most of the class. "Hey, what do we do here?" I asked quietly. He explained it to me. "Thanks, I don't know how I did anything before I had you." I whispered. "Don't get all cute-sy on me here" he said laughing quietly.

-After School-

"Wanna come over for a while? My mom's not home." I asked him

"Yeah, Sure." He replied and I walked inside pulling him in after me.

 I don't know what it was but he looked so perfect. I couldn't help myself, I grabbed him and pushed him up against the door behind him and forced my lips onto his as he instantly did the same. He was running his hands up my neck, then through my hair. I forced him harder against the door as our hips grinded together. It felt fucking great. I rubbed my hand down his back then grabbed his ass. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, clenching his hands in my hair. Our hips were still rubbing against each others.

 I started walking towards the couch. I had my arms around him pulling him with me. I leaned back and he got on top of me, still forcing his tounge down my throat. He was pushing me into the couch with his hips, grinding harder. I moaned as he started kissing my neck.

"Get the heck off my son!" "Mom?!" I yelled as Jack stumbled off of me.