Chapter 11

JACK'S POV:

"Fuck" I grunted and grabbed Alex's hand to help him up. "What the fuck?" He yelled then rubbed the back of his head. "You okay?" I asked him then looked down. "Alex! Are you alright?! I didn't tell anyone I swear!" Rian said rushing to us. "I'll be fine, my head hurts like a bitch though... and Rian, I know you didn't. Calm down." Alex said, forcing a smile.

 I looked over my body quickly, realizing I had a scrape down my albow from hitting the ground. It all happened so quickly, all I could think about was Alex. "This is my fault." I said as I looked back down to my feet. "Jack look at me." He said softly as I looked up awkwardly "This is NOT your fault at all. The only person at fault is Todd and his friends for being such dicks." He looked into my eyes and I just stood there and stared back, realizing what was happening I went back to reality to see Rian looking really awkward standing in front of us. "Do you wanna come to the party?" he asked me. "Um-uh.. I don't really do parties." I replied awkwardly. He laughed "No, anyone can do parties... just come for a bit, you'll survive without Alex for one day!" He said. "Go" Alex said. "But..-" "No, I want you to. Please, for me?" He asked cutting me off. "Alex... I don't wanna go without you there, you're like the only person I know." I told him. "I'll probably sneak out anyways, or beg to go." He said still trying to convince me to go. "I'm not going without you though." I replied. "Fine, But if I can go you're coming too!" He said loudly right before the bell rang.

 We walked together down the hall. Rian had left to go find Nat, but Alex walked me to my locker, then he went to his class and I went to mine. I rushed through the assinment then pulled out my phone and desided to text Alex.

-After school-

 I walked him home. I really didn't want to leave, but he would get into deeper shit if I stayed. "I'll call you." He said as we stood by his door. I was almost tempted to kiss him right there, right now. But I didn't wanna rush anything. "Yeah, okay." I said giving him a small smile. "Well... bye." He said giving me a quick hug. I urged to kiss him, but I held back. "Bye" I whispered beside his ear as I wrapped my arms around him.

When I got home it was only a few minutes after til Alex called. I went up to my room because I always thought it was awkward to talk on the phone in front of people.

"So what's up?" I asked. "Touching myself." He said jokingly. "Come over and I'll do it for you."I said in a seductive, yet joking tone. "You just want me so bad, huh?" He asked with a short laugh I laughed "Maybe." "That's hot." He replied "Really now?" "Very." "Hmm.. I wanna be hot." "Then be my whore and get down on your knees." "Anytime." I said then laughed. He started laughing too "We're such sluts." "I thought I was your whore." I said. He just laughed. "But, you better return the favor." I told him. "Oh, I will." He said in the sexiest voice.

 "Jack?" May said standing by my door. "Yeah?" I asked as I covered the phone. "Supper time." She said. "Oh okay. I'll be right down." I told her. "I gotta go, bye babe." I said to Alex then hung up. "Oh does my Jacky got himself a girlfriend?" She asked leaning against the doorway. "Um.....No." I murmured awkwardly and walked past her. "Don't lie!" She said pushing me lightly. "...Well it's not really a GIRL friend." "Oh, I see. Go on." "His name's Alex..." I replied not really knowing what else to say. "Aw, well I better meet him soon!" She said sounding in full support of it.