Chapter 20

ALEX POV:

Hungover, yeah that's what I am.

I mean, if I wasn't I wouldn't have this massive headache and I would remember last night.. nope, just a big blur. Oh yeah, and I wouldn't be passed out in the middle of the living room.

I got up off the hard floor and I made my way upstairs to mine and Jack's room to find the bed empty. Where's my Jack? I looked at the clock, It's only 10am. I started running around the house and couldn't find him, I even looked outside and noticed Matt's car isn't here. Where the fuck are they? I stumbled back up the stairs and went back to the room. His stuffs gone... his bag, shoes, everything.

Shit, what fucking happened? "RIAN!" I yelled running into his room, waking both him and Nat up. "Yeah?" He mumbled into the pillow. "Where's Jack?" I asked him, freaking out. "Dude. He left." He replied. "What?...Why?" I questioned. He sighed "You had you're fucking tongue down Jenny's throat." He replied, getting up. "You what?!" Nat yelled. "Alex Gaskarth, you are such a dick! How could you do that to him?!"

"I-I-I... I don't remember that happening." was all I could say. Everything just dropped. Just like I thought I would, I fucked it up. But this isn't one of the regular whore I always date, no, this was Jack. I actually loved him.

"No shit you don't, you were drunk outa your mind." Rian said and got up. "I have to piss." He murmured and walked out of the room. I looked over at Nat and she seemed pissed at me. "Lexy, why do you have to be such a stupid dickhead?" She asked me. "I wish I knew." I said quietly and lied down, pulling my knees to my chest. "You know you have to fix this right?" She told me. "Why do you care?" I questioned. "Because... I like Jack, you guys are so cute together. And he loves you.. a lot, and well... I've never seen you happier." She replied. "I didn't know you cared." I whispered. "Hey, just because I hate you, doesn't mean I don't love you." She said and jumped out bed. "And Alex?"

"Yeah?" 

"You look like shit." 

"You're a bitch."

"I know." She smiled and left the room.

I stayed in that exact same place, curled up.. for what could have been hours, I wasn't keeping track. I didn't care, I was devistated. Why am I such a fucking asshole? I just wanted to go home, and beg for him to take me back even after the stupid drunken mistake I've made. But, we're staying here for the rest of today and are leaving tomorrow morning. I can't wait that long. I just wanted to see him.

-5:36PM-

Yep, I'm still lying here in Rian's bed. I didn't have the strength to get up, so I just stayed here, feeling lifeless as ever. Nobody even said a word to me, which was good.

 Zack knocked on the door, though it was opened. I looked up a little, my eyes probably bloodshot, I had a total crying fit like an hour ago. I know I'm being a total girl about this, but I'm stuck here for like another day... without him. "Do you want something to eat?" He asked. "No thanks." I said quietly. "C'mon Alex. Just get outa bed." "I don't want to." I replied. "Jesus Alex, you're going to see him tomorrow."

 "Yeah and what if he doesn't want me back?" I asked. " He'll come around." He replied. "No he won't, I don't deserve him.." "Alex, have you seen the way he looks at you? Or how his face just totally lights up when you walk into a room? He loves you. I noticed that and I've known him for a couple days" he told me. " I just wanna go home and see him, apologize." "I know you do..."

-10:14pm-

"Get out." Rian said pushing me I just groaned. I felt no strength whatsoever to get up. "C'mon" Zack said picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder. He carried me into the room and dropped me on the bed. "Night." He said quietly. "Good night." I whispered and he left the room, closing the door behind him. I curled up in a ball and cried again, realizing that I have to spend the night without him.

 I haven't slept without Jack for like a couple weeks now, wow... it feels so much longer. I need him here. I need his arms around me. I wanted to call him, I just needed to hear that voice... but he probably hates my guts right now. Lovely, the only thing that matters, hates me.