Chapter 22

ALEX'S POV

It felt amazing waking up next to Jack again, and everything being okay. I looked over to him, when my phone rang. I sat up quickly, rushed out of the room, grabbing my phone not wanting the ringer to wake Jack.

"H-hello?" I studdered. "Alex?" She replied. "Yeah." "How've you been?"I've been alright." I told her as I paced the hall way. "Your father misses you." "Oh... What did he think of, everything?" "Oh, the fact you had your tongue down another boys throat or the fact you're gone?" She replied in a near bitchy tone. "Uh, the first one..." "He seems to be alright with that, he's more mad at me for kicking you out." "Can I talk to him?" "Yeah." She said dully. I heard the ruffle of him putting down his morning paper. "Hello?"

 "Hi" "Son, you need to come home." "But I don't want to." "Are you safe? Do you have some where to stay?" "Yeah, dad, I'm fine. I'm at Jack's." He sighed. "Well, at least just come over. Bring him with you too." "Okay..." I said unsure. I looked up at the clock; it's 8:15. Shit. "Dad, I gotta go, bye. Love you." "Bye..-" I cut him off quickly hanging up and rushing back to Jack's room.

 When I entered the room I was just about to wake him up... But waking Jack is probably the hardest thing to do. He look's absolutly perfect in his sleep. He's on his stomach, blanket low-rising his  hips, lightly snoring with his hair hanging over his closed eyes. I sighed at how cute he was.

I sat beside him, watching his body softly rise and fall with each breath. "Jack," I whispered. He groaned, but didn't wake up. "Jack, baby wake up." I said a bit louder. "What?" He murmured. "Wake up or we'll be late." I replied. "For what?" He asked, obviously confused. "School." I told him.

He sat up, stretching his arms out, yawning. "Morning." He smiled. "Uh, morning. You seem happy.." I mentioned, softly smiling. "Yeah? Well, I do have my Alex back," He replied. I smiled, sitting up. He got up and walked to the bathroom

 We both showered separately, got dressed and did our hair as quick as we could. It's 8:35. We could make it just on time if we hurry. "k, let's go." I said, leaving the bathroom when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close and lightly kissed me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I smiled at how random but cute that was. He grabbed my hand and rushed down the stairs and out the door. What's gotten into him? Why is he so bloody adorable today?