Chapter 21

JACK'S POV:

Great, they'll be back in a bit. What if he comes to apologize? I won't know what to say. Worse, what if he doesn't? I was upset all night, crying. But then I was angered. And now, I just want him back.  I crawled out of bed and went down the stairs.

I headed for the kitchen to make something to eat, when I heard something in the living room. I walked in slowly, to find Alex sitting on the couch. I walked up behind him quietly and put my hands on his shoulders. I felt him jump under them, I must have startled him. "It's just me." I whispered. He turned around and he looked awful. "Lex, you okay?" I asked. "Not really and you can yell at me if you want." He said quietly. "I'm not going to yell... You were drunk as fuck." I replied. "I'm so sorry." He whispered and wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me closer to him. "And I love you." He said and kissed me. He ran his hands down my back "How'd you get inside? And why the fuck are you home so early?" I questioned. He kissed me again. "You forgot your keys there and I begged to leave at like 5am. We left around six. They all got annoyed with my whinning" He said kissing me again and grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Shit. "Jack, What the fuck is this?" He asked, lips trembling. Well, those couple hours of anger last night... lead to much more than they should have. "Nothing," I whispered and pulled away. "Why are you doing this?" He mumbled, almost in tears. He grabbed my arm, and turned them over, running his fingers lightly along the fresh cuts. "I don't know..." I whispered. "Do you want to die or something?" He yelled. "I don't know. I just... over react." I replied. "Yeah, over reacted. Jack, do you have any idea what it feels like? It kills me to even think of you hurting." He grabbed me and hugged me. Oh and I also hit my parents liquor cabinet last night "I know Lex... I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight. I'm sorry." I told him and started tearing up. 

"Well, us and our drunken mistakes." Alex murmured. "Maybe we shouldn't fucking drink." I replied. "I did this, I caused this. I'm so sorry." he mumbled completely in tears now. "No, don't say that..." "I won't do it again, I promise. I'm so sorry. I don't even deserve you..." "What are you talking about? I don't deserve you!" he said. "And you better not do this again." He grabbed my wrist lightly. "I won't." I murmured. "And no, Alex. You deserve better." "Is there better?" he asked. "I think anyones better." I told him. "Well, I think differently," he said. He kissed the cuts and dropped my arm. "Do they still hurt?" He asked, in a whisper. "Somewhat..." I replied. I could see the sadness in his eyes, I felt bad that I had done this to myself. It's stupid, I'm stupid. "Cuddle me," he pulled me to the couch.

 We lied there in each others arms until my mom woke up. It was nice. To have Alex back, I can't really believe I forgave him that easy. But it was so hard not to. "Morning," my mom said as we sat up quickly, pulling away from each other. "Oh, Alex is back. Why didn't you leave with Jack?" She asked. "Oh um. There wasn't enough room cuz Zack, one of our friends, was gonna come back with Rian today so Jack left with Matt yesterday." Alex said making an excuse. "Oh okay. You guys want breakfast? "No that's fine. Thanks though." I replied and pulled Alex upstairs to my room and laid in my bed.

 He laid down beside me. "Tired?"  I asked. "Very, I didn't sleep.." he replied and I pulled him into his arms. He kissed me "...But, it can wait." he whispered and kissed me again, a lot harder than the last. He bit my lip lightly and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He moaned lightly then pulled away. 

 "I love you so much, Jack." He told me. "I love you too." I replied as curled up against him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Going to sleep?" he asked. "I guess so." I replied. "Night babe." "Night." I said as we drifted off to sleep.