Chapter 7

ALEX'S POV:

 The light shining in from the window is what woke me up. I looked around realizing me and Jack had fallen asleep in the living room and he was on the other side of the couch still sleeping. I got up and closed the curtains so it wouldn't wake him up too, then went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I desided on just water, because I wasn't feeling great. I went back into the living room and turned on the T.V. and sat on the end of the couch beside where Jack's feet were. Of course there was nothing on. I sat there for a while though. Just sat there in complete silence. I kept looking over to Jack hoping he'd wake up. I can't believe I'm even thinking this right now but, he looks cute when he's sleeping.

 It started getting really boring to sit there, so I ended up going up to my room. I turned on my laptop, realizing there's really nothing to do on there either. So I put it down beside me and put on music. I laid in my bed with my eyes closed. I started to think about Jack and how I wanted him beside me again. I hope he'd wake soon. Why do I care so much about this boy?

 I opened my eyes as I heard someone downstairs, Jack must be up. Then I heard him coming up the stairs, I guess he heard my music and assumed I was up here. 

 "Alex?" I heard him whisper outside my doorway. "Yeah?" I replied, "Oh, I was just wondering if you were up here," he said quietly still standing in the hall. "You can come in, you know," I said

 He came in and walked across the room and sat on the end of my bed. "So.....what's up?" He asked obviously not knowing what to say. "Not much," I said. We sat there in silence until Jack laid down beside me "What time is it?" I asked. "Um, I don't know," He replied quietly, we were so close I could smell his breath with each word and surprisingly for someone that just woke up, it smelt pretty good. "Oh, alright," I said closing my eyes.

-later-

 My mom called us, waking Jack and I up. I guess we'd fallen asleep. We were both facing the wall and his arm was over me.  "Sorry," He said as he got up quickly. I sat up slowly and wiped the sleep from my eyes.  "It's fine, let's go eat something," I said walking out the door and he followed. I oddly found it comforting sleeping so close to him. His arm around me... What am I thinking?

 We went into the kitchen. "I made you boys something to eat," my mom told us. I sat at the table, Jack of course followed and sat beside me. "So, you must be Jack," my mom said to him and he nodded. "So how did you two meet?" Mom asked putting our lunch infront of us. Jack looked over to me, hoping I'd answer. He gets so quiet around people... "Um, we're doing this project together and we just started hanging out after that." I lied. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Oh, I see. So hows school?" She asked me. "It's alright." I replied. It was silent from that point on, Both me and Jack ate quickly. I finished my food and not long after so did Jack. We got up and I put our plates in the sink then walked into the livingroom.

 "Do you want me to go home soon.. or?" He asked. I really didn't want him to leave. "No, you're not leaving. Let's go see a movie or something," I replied. "Oh okay," He replied with a small smile.