Chapter 9

JACK'S POV:

 Later that night we went up to his room. We layed there quietly in the dark. I know we just met and all and, I don't know what it is about him... But I never want to let him go. And by the way he held onto me so tight, I could tell he wanted the same thing. "Jack?" Alex whispered "You awake still?" "Yeah. What's up?" I replied. "Just wanted to see if you're still awake." He said with I think was a grin but it was hard to tell in the dark. "So you bother me to see if I'm awake?" I asked with a light laugh."Um, I guess. I'm bored, I can't sleep," he said, cuddling in closer to me. "And what exactly do you want me to do about it?" I asked. "Let's pull an all-nighter?" he said. "Sure," I replied. He turned on the bedside lamp and smiled "What do you wanna do?" he asked. "I have no clue." I said.   He grabbed a remote off the nightstand and turned the T.V. on.

-later- 

 I looked over to the clock. "It's 7:00" I said to Alex. "Let's get ready I guess..." he sighed and pulled out of my arms. I looked down, realizing we've been wearing the same clothes since Saturday "Um, dude. We have been wearing the same clothes for over 2 days now " I said to him. "That's true." He said laughing. "Don't we like, stink?" I asked. He went up to around my neck and smelled me. "Surprisingly not, you actually smell pretty good." He said

"Thanks, I think." I said with a short laugh. "Let's take a shower anyways." He said. "Dude, stop trying to get me out of my pants."I said loudly. "Not together!" He said. "You know you want to!" I shouted "Dude, my parents are home. Shut up." He said still laughing a bit. "Aw, that really sucks. Maybe next time." I said  jokingly "Maybe." He said with a cute little laugh. "K, let's go shower. Do you wanna go first?" He asked. "Sure." I said remembering that I brought a change of clothes with me in my bag on Saturday so I went to get them.

 I came back and he was already in the bathroom. He  told me which soaps to use and put a towel with my clothes, which I had put down beside the sink. 

 He sat down on the toilet seat "You're staying in here?" I asked. "Do you want me to stay in here?" He asked back. "Doesn't really matter," I said. I got undressed in the shower and threw my clothes out then turned the shower on. We didn't talk whatsoever as I showered. I had a fast one, not wanting to make Alex wait.

 "Alex?" I said as I turned off the water. "What?" He called back."Can you pass me the towel?" I asked."Why don't you come get it?" He said. "Just give me the towel." I said laughing. "No, come get it." He said again. "Alex, give me the towel." I said, seriously this time. "No," he replied. "Fuck you" I said and got out really fast with my hand on my crotch and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my waist quickly.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it." He said laughing. "You're an ass." I said "And you have a great ass." He said still laughing. I blushed up instantly, but let out a small laugh. "Just shut up and go shower."

 He started to get undressed like it was nothing, which I guess it really wasn't. I didn't wanna look, but I couldn't helped it. He just saw me butt naked anyways so fuck it. I looked over, he was facing the other way which was okay because he's the one with the great ass, not me. He got in the shower and I started to get dressed. "If you wanna use my stuff to do your hair go ahead." He said. "Oh okay, thanks." I said back as I plugged in the hair dryer. 

 It wasn't long before he was done showering. I was sitting on the toilet seat like he had been earlier. He dried off quickly then got into his jeans.

 "Oh do you want a tooth brush? I think we have a few extras that are still closed." He said with his shirt still off. "Um sure." I replied, staring at his body. He opened the cabnet and he found it almost instantly. "Here you go." he said giving it to me then put his shirt on.

-later-

It's now second period. I have science, which is the class I have with Alex.

"Hey Alex!" One of his friends called him.

I kept walking to the table I always sat at.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Come sit with us." They said

"Nah, I think I'm gonna go sit in the back today" He replied as he walked over to me while I already had the text book open and had the assignment out.

"You know you don't have to sit with me Alex" I mumbled.

"No, I guess I don't." He said blankly.

 I didn't replied to that, I just looked down and started doing the work. I could feel him staring at me.. it didn't bother me anymore, but I never felt fully confortable when people simply glanced at me.

 Not long after that he broke the silence between the two of us; "Maybe I don't have to sit here, but Jack, I want to."