Chapter 18

JACK'S POV:

I could hear everyone downstairs, they're loud as fuck. I looked up to see Alex snoring lightly, and found myself in his arms. He is so beautiful when he sleeps.. but really he's beautiful all the time. I glanced over to a clock on the wall, it's 2:38pm. I pushed Alex's arms off me and sat up. I kissed him hoping to wake him up, with no success.

I got up and sat on his stomach. I started bouncing up and down yelling for him to wake up. Dammit, wake the fuck up. I bend down and kissed him again forcing my tongue into his mouth. That's when he started to do the same, He's awake now. He pushed me lower down off his stomach, then started to grind his hips up into mine. "Morning." he mumbled through the kiss and smiled. "Afternoon." I smiled.

"What?" He asked. "It's like 2:30." I replied getting off him and going for our bags. I got us each out something to wear. I got us swim shorts, I could hear everyone talking about going to the beach. I picked a shirt of mine for Alex that I think he looks amazing in and grabbed my sweater. "Let's get dressed." I said as he stumbled out of bed and I threw the clothes at him.

 We got dressed fast. I could still hear everyone downstairs, I think they are about to head out to the beach. So we went downstairs quickly, they were already out the door so we followed. Matt seemed bored, everyone had someone. Rian and Nat, Zack and Jessica. Well Jenna didn't but she was a total slut so she could find someone in seconds " 'Bout time you two wake up." Matt said. "I was tired, I guess." Alex said, wiping the sleep from his eyes. I wrapped my arm around his middle and we walked behind everyone. There was already a lot of people there. Some even swimming, it was strangly really hot for a mid-November afternoon.

 Everyone desided to go swimming... I chose to sit on the beach with my sweater still on. I was never one who liked to be in anyway exposed to people. I'm not really self consious, I just don't like it. Alex sat with me, I could tell he was getting bored. And Matt hung out with us on the beach but he left to go swimming just a moment ago. "You can go swimming if you want." I offered.

"Nah." was all he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I don't wanna leave you." He smiled. "I'll be fine." I told him. He crawled the sand til he was right beside me. He grabbed the zipper to my sweater and started to unzip. "Don't." was all I said. "Dude, not like I haven't seen it before. And you have a great body so get the fuck out of your sweater and get in the water with me!"

I sighed and let him unzip my hoodie and I pulled my arms out. "Happy?" I asked. "Very." He said and winked at me. We both stood up. "But still, I'm not going swimming." I mumbled. "Well... you don't really have a choice." He said and grabbed me and carried me into the water as I yelled at him to put me down. When we got to the deeper part of the water he dropped me. My whole body went under. I swam towards him and grabbed his leg pulling him under with me. "You're a dick." I said to him as I stood up. It was just past my waist.

 "But ya still love me." He said with a cheeky smile. I smiled back at him looking at his beautiful eyes. We held the stare for a while before I broke it. I looked around, we were really far out from the shore. There was a group of people around our age kinda far from us, there was a few actually, there was young kids playing on the shore. And Alex's friends a lot closer to the shore than we were, the girls were sunbathing.

 I looked back to Alex and he was closer to me than he had been before. He kissed me lightly then pulled away. He gave me his flirty smile and he put his hand on my crotch. "Hey there." I laughed. "Hey." He said suductively as he started to rub his palm up and and down. "Not now." I told him. "Why not?" He asked. "Just because." I answered. "Sorry," he said. "No, don't be... I'm just not exactly ready for that.... You know?" I replied. "Yeah, I get it. Sorry..." Alex apologized again. "Stop that." I said. "Sorry." He said again just to piss me off. "Fuck you" I replied. "Mmm, when?" he asked. I sighed and splashed him. "Never." I said. "Never?!" He questioned, pretending to be shocked. "Yeah. Never." I replied. He sighed. "You'll give in one day Barakat."