SOF Chapter 6

I wake up and my head hurts. Everything is still spinning. God, you shouldn't have drunk so much, my subconsciousness says, sounding like my mother. I slowly get up, feeling more than weak. Then I start to choke. And choke. And choke.

I ran into the bathroom, before I felt myself knee in front of the toilet. I vomit. Moree than before. This isn't good. I'm vomiting blood, Until I'm done.

My inner goddess hides behind my bed. Even my subconsciousness is worried. All three of us know what it means. I keep on vomiting blood, until I'm done.

"Pat!" I yell, mouth taste like blood. Bad sign. Really bad sign.

My best friend appears in the bathroom within seconds, "What's....Oh my God, is that blood?"

I nodd, "Call Dr. Luna. Tell him I've had three Martini's, one beer and one glass of champagne. Tell him I've vomited yesterday. Tell him I'm choking now blood. Light red blood, I think that's the most positive information. And tell him I'm gonna pass out. Drive me to the hospital. No ambulance, please. Drive me to the hospital." I say to her, "There's an emergency bag in my room. It has everything I need."

Patricia nodds before she disappears. Seconds later I hear her talking on the phone. Talking to Dr. Luna.

I get up from my knees to was my mouth. I don't look good as I see my image in the mirror. I'm pale. My eyes are swollen and my body... Well my body didn't react normally to alcohol. Of course it doesn't act normal. Why should It?

I feel everything spinning and try to hold onto the skin. No luck. I feel myself falling to the ground. Seconds later everything went black........

I know my update for today is so short......

Pardon me for being such a cliffhanger..but bear with me... don't be mad at me..😊

A lot question running on your mind right now...

Don't worry you will find out the reason as the story goes by.

And I want to say thank you to all my readers...