SOF Chapter 12

As I wake up, it's already dawn. I have no idea how long I slept. I stretch myself under the beige slick bedsheet and I feel how sore I am. Sore because of Richard Faulkerson. I smile and turn around in the bed. No Richard. I lift myself and look through the french windows. I see the whole Manhattan in dawn. Amazing. It's amazing to watch Manhattan waking up in front of my feet. I smile. What a view!

Then I notice the music. I hear someone play the piano. Not someone. It's Richard. And he plays amazingly well. But yet it's a sad song. Bach, I believe, but I can't remember the name of the song.

I wrap the silk beige sheet around my upper body, before I get up slowly walk out of the room I really am sore. Sore because of him. I stop in front of a mirror in the hallway. I have messy hair. Very messy hair. I sigh ass I notice how pale I am again. But I smile before I walk down the glass hallway which leads to the living room, from which melancholic sound is coming from. Richard is sitting at the piano, having Manhattan behind him. It's an epic picture.

Richard Faulkerson at the piano, having Manhattan in the background.I leaned against the wall and observe him. He's only wearing a pajama trouser. God, he looks so sexy! He seems like he's in his own world and it's impossible to reach him.

Yet I try to reach him, as I slowly walk over him. Fascinated I observe his only fingers on the keys. The fingers which I felt only hours ago on my skin. The very same fingers which make me go crazy. I feel my face getting red, remembering his fingers on my skin.

He looks up at me. His eyes into mine.

"Sorry." I whispers, "I didn't want to disturb you."

He frowns, "I should say that to you." he replies, stopping playing on the piano and resting his hands on my thighs.

"You should sleep."

" It was wonderful. Bach?"

"A transcription from Bach, but it's originally from Alessandro Marcello."

(AN: you should play this for you to know the piece)

"Amazing, but yet very sad."

His lips from a small smile, "Get back to the bed."

You're gonna be tired in the morning." he says, placing his hands on my shoulders and leading me back to his bedroom.

"I woke up and you weren't there."

"I have trouble sleeping and I'm not used to share my bed." he says in a whisper.

"How long are you already playing?"

"Since I'm five."

"Wow...." I say amazed as we reach his bedroom.

"How are you?"

"Sore." I answer truthfully as he opens the doors of his bedroom.

"Go back to bed." he says as I look at him.

I reach out, wanting to touch his perfect chest. He step back--Just like earlier.

"You need to sleep." he says to me in a sharp tone.

I smile at him and start to play with a hair strand, "What I need is you."

He smirks back at me. But his smile fades too soon for me to interpret it.