SOF: Chapter 75

Being pregnant is anything but easy.

Vomiting daily is not a glamorous part of caring a miracle. Having mood swings all day long makes me tired. One minute I hate everything and everyone and the other I want to eat ice cream, which become my guilty pleasure. AS much as I tr to not eat anything unhealthy, I can't stay away from the combination of Ice cream and bacon.

"Hi." I say to Richard as he walks into the kitchen.

"Are you seriously eating ice cream with bacon again?" he asks me, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I can't help it, okay?!" I say to him with my hands up, "It's the only meal I can keep inside my stomach." I explain to him.

He shakes his head and throws the mail in front of me on the marble island. "Jimmy brought me your mail."

"He was at my apartment."

"You surely won't do a step into that apartment ever again."

"It's a nice apartment." I say back, looking though the mail. Nothing but bills and commercials. "There's an invitation to a Christmas Party." I say as I look at the invitation. "It's from AC studios. I thought they already forgot me."

"How could anybody, including me, ever forget you?" he asks me with a small smile on his lips. "You want to go?"

"It's tomorrow evening." I say to him.

"I have a business meeting tomorrow evening. But I'll come as soon as I'm done, okay?"

I raise an eyebrow at him, "A business meeting? I thought you took a vacation until the next year."

He smiles, "Having vacation doesn't mean I have a work less time 24/7, Maine. I am a workaholic. You know it just much as I do."

I shrugg, "You're right. It'd be weird if you weren't working..."

He places his hands on my hips, awakening my senses. I put the ice cream and the bacon next to me.

"How are you?" he asks me in a whisper, his forehead gently pressed against mine.

I try to catch my breath as his hand is slowly moving up in my body. "Still knocked up."

he chuckles, before he kisses me softly. "That's not what I meant."

I stare into his eyes.

"You have absolutely no idea what you're doing to me, Maine...." he whispers to me before he kisses me again. With one glamorous move from him, I'm sitting in the island of the kitchen. We continue kissing heavily as i feel his hand on my back, gently pressing me against his body.Suddenly his smell reaches my nose and I feel my stomach turning around.

I let go.

"What?"

"You need a shower."

"I'm sorry?"

"Your smell is making me wanna vomit." I say into his eyes. "It's your aftershave." I explain, wrinkling my nose.

"My aftershave?" he asked me surprised, yet he doesn't seem to be able to hide a tiny smirk.

I shrugg, "Guess you child doesn't like this smell."

"Already contradictory." he says smiling, "Just like it's mother."

"Don't say anything against my little horserace!"

He chuckles, "Little horserace?"

I shrugg, "The heartbeat sounds like one. At least the one I've been at with you."

He smiles, "Oh I remember that day very clearly..."

"Don't remind me. Your sister wanted to kill me that evening."

"But you showed so much grace and strength that day....So much beauty. Inner and outer beauty." he says, putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "You even met my [parents. it was a big day. An action filled day."

"And you let me drive your car." I remark smirking.

"You enjoyed driving this car, didn't you?"

I nodd, "It was an amazing feeling. This speed was.... Pure adrenaline."

He returns my smirk. "Maybe I should give you one on your birthday then...."

My smile drops, "No..."

"Hey, where are you going?" I ask him, hopping off the island.

"I'm going to get a shower." he announces in a loud voice.

"I'll open up a bottle of wine..."

He turn around.

"For you, of course." I say rolling my eyes.

"Good."

"Good." I echo him, seeing him smile...

Short but sweet update...
Hope you like it..
vote..comment...