SOF: Chapter 70

"How are you feeling ?" I hear his voice asking me before I turn around.

I smile at him, "Better. Way better."

"Did Meredith prescribed you anything?" he asks me as I walk over to him. Richard Faulkerson in work-out-clothes. Richard and the smell of expensive shower gel and sweat. Heavenly.

I shake my head, "But she mentioned her annual New Year's Party."

"Really?Did She?" he says, getting out of his shirt.

"To which- and she was sure of it- you would invite me to."

"She was wrong."

"What?" I ask him shocked. "Richard, are we really going back to--"

"I won't invite you because you won't attend. We won't attend."

I smile. He said.we As in we are a we. A package. "Why won't we attend to your's mother's party?" I ask him confused as I watch him walking into the bathroom.

"Because we will be elsewhere." he says simply.

"Where is elsewhere?" I ask him.

"Where ever you want it to be?"

"What if I want to be in the party of your mother?"

"I'm offering you the world and you choose.....My family?" he ask me, turning around, only wearing boxers. So hot!

I nodd before walking over to him, "I mean, I'd like to meet the rest."

"The rest of the Grey Family?"

"And Sloane. And Faulkerson....That is if William's family wants to meet me. Have you met them yet?"

He shakes his head, "No, not yet. I was going to. Actually, tomorrow. But with you being sick, we won't be able to make it."

I'm surprised by the simple word "we" and it's intensity. "We?"

"Did you think I would attend alone?" he ask me, placing his hands on my cheeks. "There's no me without you, Maine. Either way they love us both or they hate us both."

A soft smile reaches my lips. "But you do know that our story is kind of like the story of your parents."

"Lily is not my mother. Meredith is." he says coldly.

I shrugg, "Biologically, she's the one who gave birth to you."

"And that's all she did."

"But I'm glad it happened. What would I do without you, huh?"

"Oh you'd find a new toy pretty quickly." he jokes, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "You have absolutely no idea how beautiful you are....You have no idea what effect you have on men, Maine. And you have no idea how big effect that is."

"Really?" I ask him seductively as I place hands on his hips.

He smiles at me, "You make me go crazy every time I see you. My synapses are fully awake whenever you walk into the room. I feel you before I see you." he says into my eyes. "I guess I'm bound to you. My soul is bound to your's. My fucked up and twisted soul."

I kiss him softly, "You want to know a secret?" I ask him before I whisper into his ear, "I feel the same way."

"What did I do to deserve you?" he asks me before he kisses me again.