Escorted

Scully's POV
"Hey Alex?"

"What!"

"The new neighbor right next door moved in."

"Yeah, so?"

"His name is Fox Mulder and I invited him to dinner with us tonight at 6."

"Who gives a shit about Fox Mulder!"

"I just thought it would be nice! God forbid you to go out with me sometime!"

"Shut the hell up! Anyways I'm going out again tonight."

"Uh okay." I mumbled.

"Speak up when I talk to you!"

"I said okay!"

"Good. And if anything happens with you and Fox, then I will kill him, and you will have the worst bruise you ever had."

I know how powerful and ruthless this man can be, so I don't say anything but walk away.

*6 pm*

I walk up to Fox's door and give it a knock this time. After a few seconds, the door swings open, revealing a very handsome man in a suit.

"Hey, Fox."

"Dana." He says with a smile. "You ready to go?"

"Uh, change of plans. Alex can't come he's busy, so I guess it's just you and me."

"That's okay, you're not too bad to be around." He says and I laugh at the joke.

"Funny."

"I know, so are we taking my car?" He asks.

"If you want to."

"I call driver, you might mess up all my seating adjustments."

I scoff, "Is that supposed to be a short joke?"

"I'm sorry, Dana, did I come on too strong?"

I laugh at him, "No, not at all." I smile as I get into the passenger seat.

"So, where are we going?" He asked me.

"Nearest bar?"

"Got it."

We pulled into 'The Block Brewer' and I turn to Fox. "This should be fun."

"Yeah let's go!"

We sat next to each other at the bar and ordered 4 shots.

"I should tell you, I don't get drunk easily." He finally says.

"I do! But I don't want to get drunk tonight, that would be bad!" I yell over the blaring music. Fox just laughs. I could feel myself getting more drunk by the second. God I'm such a light weight, but I don't care because I'm so fucking stressed. Fuck you Alex. "Two more shots please." I asked the bartender.

"Whoa, slow down, Dana." Fox tells me.

"Fuck it! Leth get out of here." I slurred.

"Okay, let's go. Let's get you home."

Mulder's POV

I got into the car with a very drunk Dana.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're gorgeous." She asked me. She's drunk, she doesn't know what she's saying, it doesn't mean anything.

"No."

"Well you are, are you single?"

"Uh Dana, you have a husband." She groans, which gets me questioning.

"What?"

"Alex is a dick!" I push the matter away, for this was a topic that should not be discussed when she's drunk. "Hey!!"

"What?!"

"There's a bird over there, let's go chase it."

"Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack!" I yell.

"Sowwy. Hey, are you single?"

"Yes."

"Has anyone ever told you that you're gorgeous like wow!"

I laugh at her. "Thanks, but you're very drunk right now."

"Whoa!"

"What?"

"Who are you?!"

"I'm Fox."

"You are a Fox indeed."

"No, my name is Fox." I laugh, what the hell did they put in her drink?

I pull into my driveway. "Do you want to come in and sober up before you go home?"

"Yes, ma'am." I roll my eyes, but really this was a great night. I love this woman. Wait what?

______

Lol sorry this is TRASH

TRASH TRASH