Slumber Party

Scully couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. She quickly composed herself as she regained her confidence.

"Mulder....get out." She stretched out her arm to point to the door of her apartment.

"No."

"No?"

"No, im not leaving without explaining myself, you have no reason to be mad at me, Scully. You know why you had those powers? Do you even remember killing Alex?" Mulder rambled.

"Mulder, I remember everything until after he stabbed me. I'm sure it was nothing, I ended up here, it must've been a spontaneous black out due to the fact that a dagger was plummeted into my stomach." Scully concluded.

"Im still not leaving." Mulder said crossing his arms.

"So be it.." Scully then walked away from him and sat back on her couch, reaching out to grab a book on her side table, ignoring Mulder's presence.

"Scully please, I didn't know Skinner would do this to you, why don't you believe me?" Mulder shuffled his way over to the couch and knelt down by her legs. She continued to read, flipping the page.

Mulder groaned, "Scully pleeeeeaaase. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Ple-" he was cut off by the Scully's fingers, which have sealed his mouth shut.

"Shhhhh, reading." Scully said without taking her eyes off of her book. Mulder sighed irritably and sat as close as he could to Scully on the couch beside her.

"Scuuullllyyyy," he whined and started to poke her cheeks. Scully started to get up from the couch to move when Mulder pulled her right back down. "Nope."

"Mulder! Leave me alone." Mulder's eyes lingered on Scully's delicate features, was that a smile? Mulder then shut her book and threw it behind him with haste.

Scully scoffed, "Hey!"

"Talk to me." Mulder's eyes never left hers as if he were to be having a staring contest.

"What do you want! It's late!" Scully pouted, crossing her arms.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"I-I Im...it's your fault I'm temporarily unemployed." Scully frowned and broke eye contact.

"I didn't mean it. I didn't know."

"Yes you did! You don't want me as your-" she was suddenly cut off by the presence of his lips on her own. His hand cupped her cheek as the other targeted the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. Scully quickly returned the kiss as she tangled her hands in his hair. Yearning for breath, she pulled back. "Partner."

"Do you still want me to leave?"

"No."

___________
Have you ever had a midterm essay delete on you on the day you have to turn it in? Yeah that just happened. Enjoy the chapter, guys! Ily it's kinda short but I'm fried.