Hold My Purse

"Wait wait, hold on, so you're not Scully?! That's insanity!" Mulder quickly spoke but, instantly regretted what he said because he offended himself. Why does that surprise me? I'm spooky flippin' Mulder for crying out loud! Snapping out of his thoughts with a shake of his head he looked back at Scully, whose gaze was directed at him as if she was staring into his soul. It sent shivers up his spine.

"Why aren't you pretty aggressive, if I do say so myself." She spoke, although now he was definitely sure it wasn't Scully.

Ignoring her comment, "I-I just want her back..." Mulder's gaze burnt holes in the ground, unable to look at her without having the pang of guilt. This is my fault. If only I could've protected her. He looked up to see Scully now glaring at him with eyes that emitted a bright yellow tint with no pupils. Mulder stared in awe. He was unaware of the fact that she was walking straight towards him with her arm pointing in his direction, as if she was going to use the force on him in that very moment.

Mulder's eyes widened with fear when a pair of cold hands were wrapped around his neck. Gasping for air, his own hands tried to pull apart those of her own. She finally let go and Mulder sunk to the floor, wheezing and rubbing his now sore neck.

"You do as I say and maybe, just maybe I'll give you your precious little Scully back. You mortals are scum to us elves, puny midgardians, so weak and frail, you die within a span of 100 years if you're lucky, while we endure a whole life of 5,000 years of battles and hard work."

Mulder was unable to comprehend what was being said, he felt as if he was in a Mythology book.

"Wha-what is it you want from me, I really just want her back, please." He pleaded.

Scully's gaze was piercing through him and she smirked. "I want you to receive a flower. Bring it back to me and I'll give you your useless mortal."

"A...flower?" Mulder was honestly shocked.

"Yes. It is not of an ordinary flower, but one with great power. Our realm is in desperate need for it, and I wanted to play with some mewling mortals like yourself to retrieve it for me."

"Okay, hold on, am I hearing you correctly? Realm?" Mulder questioned, he never thought the 'person' possessing Scully's body was irrational or put into better terms, faking it. Though he did need to know what he was talking to. "And who exactly are you?"

Scully's face scowled upon Mulder as she grew a few feet taller, revealing long ears, and dark red eyes. Her body was torn into one new of a male with a tint of yellow skin. Mulder's jaw hung low as he watched the formation occur in front of him.

"I am Sutr, of Alfheim, home of the light elves, although most of my time is spent on Muspelheim, where I get most of my training from the fire giants and fire demons, I am not of light."

A quite confused Mulder stood idly for too long before clearing his throat, "where is this flower,
Sutr, I JUST want Scully back." He finally said.

"It's local." He glared once more at Mulder. "Hurry. If you fail, if I haven't obtained the flower before dawn, I will burn Scully alive and let you watch." He smirked over at Mulder, holding his hand out, casting a flame as a threatening tool.

Mulder's breath caught in his throat as the elf spit out such explicitness. I have to find this. I will not fail Scully another time. Mulder ran out of Scully's apartment to find this so called flower. Millions of thoughts conjured within him, why Sutr? Where had he come from? What exactly did they do to Scully in her absence?

_________
Heeeheee i wanted to incorporate some Norse Mythology in there because I lOVE It

Today was literal hell PEOPLE CANNOT DRIVE CORRECTLY