Diana who?

WARNING: SELF-HARM

The next morning Mulder woke up with cold, empty sheets beside him. He frowned and got out of his own portion of the blanket. She must've gone home early this morning, he thought. The phone began ringing beside him and he picked it up, "hello?" He answered.

"Fox?" He could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Diana?"

_______

Scully tiptoed into her house to try and not make enough noise to wake up her so called husband.

"Dana?!" She jumped as Alex popped out of the corner.

"What?"

"Where have you been?" He looked down at her angrily.

"I was at a graduation party down the street! I must've fallen asleep." She shot back at him.

"It's 5am! Don't lie to me!" He flailed his arm and struck her right on her face, leaving an evident red mark. "Don't make it worse." He then left her lying on the cold tiles of their house, her hand on her now swollen cheek, and tears rolling down her face.

______
A knock on the door to his house woke him up from his gaze at his empty living room. He walked towards it to open it up. "Diana! Come in!"

"Not without a hug first!" She lunged into his arms. "It's been so long!" He cleared the way so she could walk into his house. Before closing the door behind him, he looked over at Scully's house and saw her looking right at him through the window, he could swear he saw a tear roll down her cheek, but she just smiled back at him. "Fox? You alive?" Diana called to him. He turned towards Diana's voice.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute!" He turned back and Scully was gone. He figured he could just explain to her later tonight about Diana. He gave her house one last glance before shutting the door.

"So Fox, how are you?" She asked him.

"I'm doing great actually! How are you?" She sat beside him and opened up a bottle of wine.

"Fantastic." She smiled seductively at him and he scooted further away, trying to give her a sign that he isn't interested.

"So I met someone." He finally said.

"Oh really? Who?"

"Her name's Scully, Dana Scully."

"Oooh does she know that you're drooling all over for her?"

"Well no I haven't told her anything yet, but I'm planning to."

"Yeah okay.." She mumbled under her breath.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." She deadpanned.

_______
Tears were rolling down her cheeks, her eyes were puffy and she could just scream. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Searching through the drawers she found it. A razor blade. Slowly, she dragged it horizontally across her forearm and watched the blood pour out of her skin. She did a couple more on each arm then stopped, hitting her back against the door and slid down, sitting flat on the ground while the blood dripped down her arms.

_______
I'm so sorry!