Changes

Scully smiled apologetically to a weeping Steve and shut her door softly. She let out a long sigh and groaned. It took about 2 hours to get him out of here and she was exhausted. She decided this was the time for the relaxing bath. Wandering down her hallway to her bedroom, she removed her clothing, but then heard a knock on the door. She huffed and slid on her robe. Can I ever get a break? She strolled back to her doorway and opened it up to find a smiling Mulder with a glass of wine.

"Mulder. What are you doing here?" She said, annoyed.

"Is this a bad time?" He frowned.

"Well it took me about 73 million hours to finally get Steve out of my house, and I'm about ready to take my relaxing bath." She sighed.

He looked her up and down. "I see that." He chuckled.

Her eyes fell to the floorboards and blushed. "Yeah, well anyway, what do you need?"

"I just wondered if we could spend some time away from work together. Have you eaten yet? I could order a pizza." He beamed down at her.

"That sound great." She smiled back and headed towards the bathroom, but turned back to him. "Oh, but make that pepperoni and pineapple. Be right back." She shut the bathroom door and Mulder nodded to himself.

"Got it." He picked up his phone and started dialing.

Scully dropped her robe and turned the water on hot. As soon as she stepped in she had lost her footing and slipped onto her back, hitting her head on the siding of the tub.

Hearing a loud thud coming from the bathroom, Mulder raised an eyebrow and walked toward the noise.

"Scully? Are you all right?" His face grimaced in confusion as he knocked and asked if she was okay without a response or even a subtle movement coming from inside. Without thinking, he turned the knob and bust through the door, his eyes widened at the sight of Scully's limp body in the water, her head perched up on the siding with a giant gash on her forehead. He rushed to her side and turned the water off. He cradled her head in his lap and brushed the hair out of her face.
"Scully! Please wake up!" Suddenly he saw her eyes start to flutter open.

"M-Mulder?"

He chuckled, relief rushing through him. "Yeah, it's me. Let's get you cleaned up." She nodded and he handed her her robe, blushing and looking away from her naked body.

"Thank you." She said lightly and he turned back to her and smiled.

"I'll meet you outside." He gave her one last glance before leaving the bathroom.

"Wait, Mulder?" She called for him and he turned, walking back towards her.

"Yeah?"

"I-I remember."

_________
Good afternoon/morning/night (: