Breathe, Just Breathe

Scully irritably straightened up her muffled hair as Skinner lead her and Mulder to the other side of the FBI building for god knows what. Scully was not in the mood for this at all, wishing she could go back to the almost best day of her life, but Walter, frickin Skinman Skinner had to ruin all of it! Mulder walked right beside her almost glued to her shoulder, which she didn't mind, but there was something about the way his face made no evident emotion, but his eyes told one of many tales of a man with great happiness and desire with a hint of mischievousness. Scully shook her head, no way she could get that just from looking into his eyes, she silently chuckled to herself.

"Here, agents." Skinner lead them into a dark room and shut the door behind him. You know, not suspicious at all. Suddenly the lights turned on, burning both of their eyes a bit, but quickly fading into two figures that belong to no other than Alex and the Cigarette Smoking Man.

Scully's eyes widened with the sudden realization. "Sir, what the hell is he doing here? I thought I killed that son of a bitch!" Scully almost darted forward, but Mulder hastily grabbed ahold of her arms to keep her back, not looking too pleased himself. He glared at Skinner, "sir, answer the lady, I would also like to know what kind of scheme you're all up to."

"Mulder I'm sorry, but they offered me my own headquarters. My own building, isn't that wonderful?! I'll be rich! Just calm down and let them do this one last thing for the deal." Soon after, a gunshot was fired and Alex had twisted the gun back into the holster while CSM casually smoked his toxic cigarette in the corner, Skinner looked away. Muffled gasps and shaky breaths were heard, then nothing. All he could hear was the ringing. His eyelids got heavy and the room would flicker and unfocus. He could only hear the breaths coming from his lungs, then he looked down beside him, a limp, pale Scully lie beneath him. Her arms out wide and a drip of blood rolling down the side of her mouth. He put his hands over his head and screamed as loud as he could, but he still could only hear the ringing. Panting, he threw Scully over his shoulder and ran out of the room, the three men seemed to have left after they had finished their "business." He could still feel it. He could. He can. There's time. The beating of her heart pounded slowing vibrating off of his upper back. Racing to his car, he turned his head into the side of her body and kissed her. It's going to be okay. Right?

________
Sorry it's short I have SAT's tomorrow WISH ME LUCK