Accident

Mulder's POV
I went to open the passenger door to see a passed out Dana in the seat, her head leaning against the seatbelt in such an uncomfortable way, I don't even know how she fell asleep like that. I unbuckled the seatbelt carefully so the medal wouldn't hit her face. I began to pick her up in my arms, softly shutting the car door behind me and made our way inside my house.

I set her down on my couch. This isn't weird is it? I don't usually have a drunken female in my house passed out on the couch. Totally normal.

I decided to make her coffee for when she wakes up with a couple of headache pills.

"Fox?" I heard her croak out. I ran over to her.

"Hey, party hard did you?"

"Ha ha funny. Oh my god my head."

"Oh here I made you some coffee and here are some headache pills for you know." She took the coffee from my hands as well as the pills.

"Thanks." She smiled at me.

"You're welcome. So, how are you feeling?"

"Like shit."

I laughed at her. "I thought you weren't gonna get drunk? what happened?"

"Alex is what happened!"

I sighed. "You know, when we went out to the bar, we didn't really talk much. Do you think we could talk now?"

"Sure." She agreed. "What do you want to know?"

"Let's start with where do you work?"

"I'm going to school again. I dropped out as a doctor, I want to become an FBI agent. My dad's pissed, but I want to make the world a better place."

"Actually that's pretty interesting because I'm doing the same thing, but I never was a doctor or had thought about going into medicine." I replied.

"Where are you applying to?" She asked me.

"Washington D.C., you?"

"Same!" We both laughed and I began to ask another question.

"Okay next question." I say, "what's the deal with Alex?"

She sighed heavily. "Okay, well, he sort of has anger issues. Our marriage should be over with because it's a green card marriage. We both agreed to end it when he came here, but I don't know what happened, he started showing me off to the other guys like I was some trophy. I hate it. He comes home every night drunk. He probably has 12 other girls that he screws, but it's not like I care, I don't even like him. He won't let me file a divorce. I'm afraid."

"Dana...is he the source of your bruises?"

She sniffled back some tears that were about ready to fall. "Yes..." I stood up as fast as I could and started to walk towards the door. "Fox! Where are you going!"

"I'm going to go talk to Alex!"

"No please, please, no. He'll kill you."

"He won't kill me me, Dana."

"Yes he will, stop!" I stopped where I was and spun around to look at her.

"Okay. Not today, for you, but I will soon."

"Fox, please." I walked over to her and embraced her in my arms, resting my head atop of her own. I let go and held onto her face, inching downwards to her plump lips. I closed the gap and kissed her. I quickly pulled back.

"Shit, Dana! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that!" Before she could respond a man's voice was shouting outside the front door.

"Dana!!"

_______

Trash

Panty gate