Try For You

Scully smacked the case file on top of the jumbled stacks of papers on mulder's desk.

Startling him from his pencil throwing, he twisted his chair around, meeting Scully's gaze. "What do we have here?" He asked.

"12 missing people from last year appeared in the same forest at the same time, wearing nothing but their undergarments claiming they were abducted by aliens." She read to him, making sure to emphasize the word claiming. "This is quite funny." She let out a light chuckle.

"Why's that?" He questioned her.

She looked down at him with a surprised look. "Agent Mulder, they are claiming to have been abducted by aliens."

"What if they were? That reminds me..." he opened up a drawer to his desk and pulled out a poster. Unraveling it, he pinned it to the wall.

"Ah..." she laughed, lingering her eyes on the poster with a picture of a UFO and the words underneath that read 'I want to believe.'

"Scully, do you believe in the existence of extra terrestrials?"

She fell into the chair in front of his desk, face palmed and grinned. "You're not serious, Agent Mulder."

He nodded, but it soon faltered when he saw Scully deep in thought. "What?"

She stopped and looked up at him. "I don't know, I feel like this isn't the first time you've made me laugh."

These words struck Mulder and he stared at her.

"What?" She snapped her fingers at him.

"What if...what if you're getting your memory back in some way. Like I'm triggering your brain by some of my actions and it's helping you remember?" He had a look in his eyes as if he just made world peace. She thought it was adorable.

"That's the real X File." She chuckled at his antics, not believing a word of it.

"I'm not kidding, Scully." He got out of his chair and started to pace their office. "You have to remember." His voice cracked and Scully immediately got out of her seat, her feelings of silliness replaced with sincerity towards her partner.

"Oh Agent Mulder...I'm so sorry. If it helps any, I'll try to remember." She decided to give it a chance. She walked over to him and embraced him in her arms. Feeling heartfelt for him, tears prickled in her eyes. Her weeping partner nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. They stood there, embracing each other for an eternity. They pulled back in unison and stared at each other, with nothing but pure love. She didn't want to say anything, thinking it wouldn't be best for his current state of being. Backing away, she grabbed her over coat and tossed him his, patted his back, and headed towards the doorway connecting their office to the hallway. She looked back at him and smiled. "You ready?"

He smiled back. "Let's go alien hunting."

_________
It's been soo longg

OKAY BUT GILLOVNY CON THO! I WASNT EVEN THERE AND THE NIGHT BEFORE I WAS SO HYPE !