Comforted

Narrator's POV
"Dana!!" The man continued to scream angrily as Mulder ran to the door and opened it, greeted by a fist to the face. Scully screamed and ran over to Mulder's unconscious self and cradled his head on her lap.

"What are you doing?!? He didn't do anything!!!" She screamed at him.

"It's been 5 hours since I got home and you were absent. It's time to go!" He retorted.

This is the time, exactly 12pm when Alex would take Scully out with his friends and they would do stuff to her, typically rape, or abusive punishments. Alex is the leader of his little 'click' of friends who would do anything to follow him, and Scully was their 'toy'.

"N-no." She stuttered.

"What?"

"No, please, leave me alone, Alex." He ignored her, grabbed her arm, and yanked her up towards him and started to drag her out of the door, Mulder's head hitting hard against the hard-wood floors. "Stop!!" She screeched, but he continued to pull her away.

*2 hours later*
Mulder awoke from the cool ground, his head was pounding, and his vision fuzzy. "Ughhh," he groaned, "what happened?" He looked around and then it hit him, he'd been punched, and Scully isn't here. Probably not a good sign. He jumped up, losing his balance a little, and started pacing around his house, worriedly. He looked out the window and saw there were no cars in Scully's driveway. He decided to push the matter away and to take a shower, but the thought never left his mind. Why am I so worried about this. Because her husband's a maniac! He shook his head. She'll be fine, there's nothing you can do about it. Should've asked for her number so you could call and see if she's alright, but no, you chicken. He hopped into his steaming hot shower to clear his head.

20 minutes later he came out and decided it was time to get some rest and talk to Dana when she gets home tomorrow. He pulled down the sheets, got into them, and drifted off to sleep.

*3 am*
A creek in the floors woke Mulder up. His eyes darted open and his body swung upwards. "Who's there?"

"Fox.." He heard her say. Dana.

Mulder leaned over and turned on the bedside lamp. "Dana? Are you okay?" He took a good look at her. Her arms. Her legs. They were all bruised, with scratches and scars. Her hair was all frizzy and her makeup was smeared. "Dana! Oh my god! What happened?!" He rushed over to her and she jumped into him tears falling onto his bare shoulder.

"I can't take this anymore, Fox.." She mumbled into him.

"I'll do anything to help. I won't let him do this to you anymore."

"No...h-he'll kill you."

"I won't let him kill me. Do you want to sleep here? Wash up?" He threaded his fingers through her hair and smiled warmly down at her.

"Yeah..." She half smiled and he got her a t-shirt and some shorts to wear and guided her towards the bathroom.

______
Sorry this took a while, I'm working on this boat thing. Lol.

How is everyone?