Lay with me

Getting up, Mulder started to chuckle. "You know, we forgot all about the pizza."

Scully gasped then started to laugh, "oh my god." She got up and jogged towards the door of the apartment and opened it only to find a pizza box laying on the floor, and she only started to laugh harder. "Mulder, how could we forget!?"

He joined in on the laughter "I guess we got side tracked."

Scully nodded and giggled softly then turned to him. "What do you want to do today on our day off, 'partner?'" Lightly tapping his shoulder as she emphasized the word partner.

"I can think of a few things." He said, and she looked up into his eyes that were now black filled with lust. He grabbed her waist and slowly started to push her back to the bedroom.

"Mulder..." she gasped as her back hit the mattress and Mulder hovered over her body, gently kissing her neck.

An hour later, they both lay there bare underneath the sheets, legs tangled together as if their limbs were attached with each other's.

"I love you, Mulder." She mumbled beside him. He sighed and smiled contentedly, then turned his head to her.

"I love you too, Scully." He gave her a light kiss on her forehead and checked the time on the desk table. "Damn."

Scully looked up at him with a questioning look. "What's up, mulder?"

He started to chuckle, "it's already 9. I better get to my place."

She frowned, "oh okay. See you tomorrow at work?"

"Bright and early." He smirked and leaned over to gently kiss her on the lips and felt her lips curl into a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Mulder gathered his clothing, gave Scully one last glance, then left the apartment.

__________
Hah it's been like a year my bad
And this is really short cuz I have no motivation rn