Bigfoot

Scully walked down the long, dark hallway to her and Mulder's office. She opened the door and smiled when she saw Mulder at his desk smiling up at her.

"Morning, sunshine."

"Morning, Mulder." He frowned.

"What? No special name for me?" She walked over behind him and started to rub his back and then his stomach and down, stopping when Mulder choked on his breath.

Scully bent over to whisper in his ear. "I'm sorry, am I distracting you?"

Mulder let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Nope." Just as Scully was about to get even lower, Skinner walked through the door, causing Scully to jump away and Mulder to quickly fixing his desk for no reason. Scully frantically started to look around the room. Skinner looked at both of them with questioning eyes, but decided it was nothing.

"Uh everything okay in here?" He asked them.

Mulder spoke up first. "Um yeah I was just teaching Scully the clever tactics of the amazing Bigfoot."

Scully rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Yeah, he was."

"Okay well, we have a case for you guys, man named Clyde Sahel disappeared after a woman witnessed him actually disappear in front of her." Then Skinner left after placing the files on Mulder's desk.

"Scullaayy! Sounds spooky! Let's goo." He got up and grabbed his coat.

"The clever tactics of the amazing Bigfoot?" She looked at him.

"You're welcome." He went over and pecked her on the lips before exiting their office.