Chapter 10

Emmah's POV

I woke up in the morning curled up next to Alex, and his arms protectively wrapped around me. I smile and snuggle up to him even more. He wakes up when I move a little, so he rubs my back and say, "good morning beautiful." I smile and hide my face in his chest. He laughs at me and kisses the top of my head, "did you sleep good?" He asks me. I pull my head back to look at his face, "yes, since you were here with me", I tell Alex. I smile up at him and he gives me his amazing smile back, then Jace ruins the moment by walking in the room."Hey! What did I say about gross stuff between you two?" He yells when he sees us together. I bet it did look pretty bad because I had my hands on Alex's chest and his arms were wrapped around my body. I pull my head around so I can see Jace with his arms crossed, raising one eyebrow at us expectantly. I grab tighter to Alex and whisper, "don't move, it will ruin the moment even more.". "he's gonna kill me if I stay like this, you know that right?" Alex counters back to me. "ugh, fine." I grumpily reply as I move away from him. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom, purposely bumping my shoulder into Jace.

When I walk back into the living room, the boys are talking to each other about something I don't know. I come in and sit on Alex's lap and snuggle up to his chest. Jace gives me a glare and tells Alex, "so when is the first game?". "Well the first game is this Tuesday." Alex explains to him, "are you gonna be able to play in it?" He asks again. "I think so, how about I go make food. Cause I'm like starving right now." Jace asks us. Me and Alex nod our heads eagerly, I just realized how starving I actually was. After Jace leaves the room I turn to face Alex and jump on knocking him backwards on the couch. "woah" he says laughing. I smile and sit up on him while straddling his hips, I rub my hands down his chest feeling every crease in his abs. "what are you doing?" He asks laughing. He places his hands on the sides of my hips and smirks at me. "just feeling you up." I say winking at him. "Hey, I have a question for you." He says in a serious tone. I raise one eyebrow at him and wait for him to ask me his question. He sits up and leans his forehead against mine, "will you go to prom with me?". I look at him with a stunned expression on my face, is he serious? He waits anxiously for my answer and I say, "yes". A smile breaks over both of our faces and he leans over and kisses me on the lips. I pull my hands up to the sides of his face and he leans on bis back, pulling me down with him. My chest was pressed against his, my hips are straddling his. He pulls his hands down my back towards my butt, I have to stop him here before we get too far, or before Jace walks in. "I'm sorry, I just can't do this." I apologize to him. "No, I shouldn't have gone that far." He says to me. "let's go and check on Jace with breakfast, k?" I ask Alex. Before I can stand up, I'm picked up off my feet by Alex bridal style and he started walking towards the kitchen. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck so I don't slip from his arms. Alex sets me down once we are in the kitchen and Jace turns around. "I'm gonna go shower really quick, before we eat breakfast." I announce.

I run upstairs and run down the hallway to the bathroom. I turn on my music and hop in the shower. I, just like most people, like to sing in the shower...very loud. I get out and wrap myself in a towel and walk down the hall back to my room still singing my music and looking towards the ground. I never looked up until I ran into Alex at the end of the hall. I almost lose the grip on my towel for a second so I'm not exactly sure if he saw anything he wasn't supposed to. I let out a small scream and Alex turns his head as if to cover his eyes from seeing anything. I get a hold of my towel again and say, "you can look now, I'm covered up again.". He uncovers his eyes and smiles at me. My cheeks blush and walk past him towards my room to put some close on. I come out of my room and head downstairs while brushing my hair. Once I'm in the kitchen, I see Alex is downstairs again and they both turn and smile at me. "what?" I ask. Grab your swimsuit, were going to the beach today!" Jace says excitedly.